Shatterer CC Bar

Shatterer CC Bar

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Slowpokeking.8720

Slowpokeking.8720

I really think it’s hard to get a group to do the CC, they either got it done or just don’t care about it.

It’s not so nice to set such a requirement for achievement, which you need the entire map to work on braking the bar (for 10+ times at least). Especially after many months have past.

Shatterer CC Bar

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I really think it’s hard to get a group to do the CC, they either got it done or just don’t care about it.

It’s not so nice to set such a requirement for achievement, which you need the entire map to work on braking the bar (for 10+ times at least). Especially after many months have past.

People do this pretty much every day. Get to the map at least 15-20 minutes early and use the LFG to find an organized map. You don’t need the entire map to be working on the break bar; you don’t even need the entire zerg — you only need enough to delay their gliding until the right time and to drop bombs, without getting breathed on.

I just got my achievement about 2 months ago, so I know it’s still doable.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Shatterer CC Bar

Posted by: Slowpokeking.8720

Slowpokeking.8720

People do this pretty much every day. Get to the map at least 15-20 minutes early and use the LFG to find an organized map. You don’t need the entire map to be working on the break bar; you don’t even need the entire zerg — you only need enough to delay their gliding until the right time and to drop bombs, without getting breathed on.

I tried to get there 30 mins earlier and lfg, the run failed, yes, it failed to kill the Shatterer.

Shatterer CC Bar

Posted by: Wigglesworth.2751

Wigglesworth.2751

TTS usually does Shatterer after Tequatl & Triple Wurm on Mondays, Thursdays & Saturdays, and usually go for the Breakbar achievement.

Shatterer CC Bar

Posted by: Deadlypixel.8734

Deadlypixel.8734

Are you on US or EU? I lead shatterer CC attempts (or more accurately I “led” them on US back when it was revamped to help many people get achievements, lately I’ve been busy with work and doing it on EU to help the EU community) when I can. Feel free to send me a message in-game if you want some assistance in getting a map together and I can set it up. I will warn you though my schedule isn’t the…nicest if you’re in the US, as I work night-shifts.

Just a friendly community commander.
Shatterer CC Lead, Mesmer ports, Raid trainings. I’m here for you all!

Shatterer CC Bar

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

From TTS’s website:
http://forums.ttsgamers.com/topic/2767-shatterer-guide/

You should also have Teamspeak, as that’s usually the only way to find out who to squadjoin on to get into the correct map.

Shatterer CC Bar

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I tried to get there 30 mins earlier and lfg, the run failed, yes, it failed to kill the Shatterer.

Did you use the LFG to get on an organized map? Once in the instance, were there people explaining the mechanics? If there aren’t, then a lot of folks tend to zerg, which guarantees a fail. Despite the event having changed ages ago, there are still tons and tons of people who don’t realize that this isn’t your average world boss.

Ironically, sometimes being on the map “too early” is just as bad as getting their late, as people come and go from the map.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”