Shatterer Meta Achievement Problems?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zetrik.4397

Zetrik.4397

I have done Shatterer the 3 times it has been up since the new patch, and each time I destroy 3-4 pulsating crystal and each time they do not count towards the meta achievement for it. I’ve tried to CC each one I hit and stay until its destroyed and still nothing. I asked around and few other players are having the same problem. Am I doing something wrong or is it just a bug?

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Yeah, I also wasn’t getting credit for the crystals.

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

No pulsating crystal credit here.

No end loot on both attempts.

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Posted by: Siobhan.5273

Siobhan.5273

No pulsating crystal credit for myself or for my husband on his character either tonight. I did 2, he did one, none counted.

No news since October 28th 2014. Question asked straight up! 473 times. 647 days and thread locked..

Posted by: Bristingr.5034

Bristingr.5034

Wierd. It worked fine for me…
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/klGEbuE.pngp[/IMG]

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I got credit for the crystals but not for killing branded. According to the achievement I only killed 2 branded even though I had 3 champ bags to prove that I killed at least 3.

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

It’s likely the old “didn’t tag it enough to get credit” problem. Try running in a full party to improve your chances, because right now everybody is trying to get the achievement and unless you’re one of the first handful of people to actually deal damage, you’re not going to get it.

Posted by: Siobhan.5273

Siobhan.5273

Wierd. It worked fine for me…

We’ll try it again tomorrow. I always expect a few screwy things on patch day, but I did want to let other people know they weren’t alone with this experience.

No news since October 28th 2014. Question asked straight up! 473 times. 647 days and thread locked..