in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kratos.6293

Kratos.6293

There are many top tier MMORPGs coming out this year

1. EverQuest Next
2. Wildstar
3. The Elder Scrolls Online
etc

Does Guild wars 2 even stand a chance ? What do you think Arenanet should do to retaliate ?

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

What do you think Arenanet should do to retaliate ?

Optimization.
Something about DX11 and mantle

Spread rumors that the producers of ESO EQN eat babies, make guildwars2 be offline for a week when Wildstar launches so people will buy that game so ncsoft makes more $$$.. then demand the $$ to be used for the optimization of Guildwars2

There i solved it!

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

Well, Elder Scrolls Online, has a subscription, wants to be a WoW clone, and will prolly suck. So i am not worried about that game.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I keep wonder why people bring up EverQuest Next as coming this year, seeing as no release date has ever been announced (nor implied) and as far as we know they have not even entered Alpha yet (and definitely not beta). EverQuest Next being released this year is about as likely as The Winds of Winter being released this years.

As for the other two, both of them have subscriptions, and is built completely different than GW2 so I wouldn’t say they were even direct competitors.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Gw2 will be fine as it’s designed for casuals, casuals wont have time to even bother trying those other games.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

GW2 has no subscription.

That’s a pretty strong hand already.

ESO will find it’s fan-base, surely. Maybe even capture some of the WvW crowd. But the whole game-play and combat feels rather poor compared to GW2 and I’m not sure if much of the GW2 community will like it.

I didn’t which is also why I won’t be spending 120$ to play and MMO for 4 months like I did with SWTOR.

That said, I’m not sure how long I will stick with GW2 either. It depends on the feature patch.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

I don’t know, maybe ANet already gave up.

Even the main discussion forum is hardly moving anymore. Yeah, yeah, all those people are enjoying the game instead of wasting time on the forums… Sure.

People are bashing ESO, but it is a RPG with roles, that are not bound to classes, that is what I actually expected from GW2. And it has a whole new story to tell, not just junks of crap every two weeks. And AvA, it blows WvW out of this plane of existance.

The funny thing is, I won’t even buy it, but others will. The combat is slower, but that is not a bad thing. It feels like combat, not like spamming 1, 1 and 1 again.

Nah, the feature patch will bring some minor features, maybe some guild stuff, if we are lucky. They do not even hype it, as they know, people would just be disappointed anyways.

I am curious how this game will be getting along with all the competition ahead.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

ESO is a generic MMO with outdatted quest system that will only last because of fan of the series.

Wildstar is a WoW 2.0 and even if there is a good chance that he can succeed, it will attract another kind of player. GW2 and Wildstar is for two really different target audience.

EverQuest next propably won’t be this year so.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

ESO is a generic MMO with outdatted quest system that will only last because of fan of the series.

The problem is, that ANet gave up on quests all together. Those heart things? They are just too random to tell a story, they are just like tasks, fire and forget. The personal story is actually the same as the outdated quest system you are talking about, but it just ends, and is gone after Zhaitan.

The LS has no quests, just random zergs and close to zero story. You can not just get rid of so called “outdated stuff” and not replace it. Offering nothing instead of the little you had before does not sound like a good deal.

Everyone who likes a good story is hopefully lost in GW2.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: medohgeuh.4650

medohgeuh.4650

Number one isn’t even coming out any time soon, two is published by the same company as Anet making it a non-competitor and three will be the next Old Republic.

Why even make this thread with all that in mind?

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Lawful.5314

Lawful.5314

No, all those games are P2P, with a monthly subscription, and to be honest, Elder Scrolls Online is not that good, i played a few BETA’s, and its not worth the money they are asking for.

Wildstar was interesting, but i only played it in a stress test for a few hours, and my PC didn’t handle it that well, but its entertaining, somewhat.

And Everquest, have no idea, i have never played the everquest series of games.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Charrming Vase.4572

Charrming Vase.4572

with the utter lack of skill required to play this game, absolutely no truely engaging high level content and no meaningfulful player interaction along with dire guild support the only thing anet need to worry about is a mass exodus of players to Guild Wars 1.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I would be worried. The only reason I can think of that they haven’t been hyping the crap out of their “major feature patch” is that it is nothing to write home about. I know a LOT of people who are waiting on this patch as the make or break patch for GW2, and the silence is troublesome.

ESO’s launch is quickly approaching, and Wildstar goes on pre-order this week… Anet needs to wake up and do something… The last MMO who didn’t worry about the launch of competition was SWTOR… the game was on shaky ground and then GW2 launched and the servers emptied overnight. The game never recovered from that.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

ESO isn’t anything like WoW LOL it’s not using a quest system for the purpose of advancement they just added some to make it more interesting for the people coming from themeparks who expect it.

Wildstar is also not WoW 2.0 it’s actually innovative which is what I expected from GW2 when I heard of all of the projects and the prelaunch designs (you know the ones that were dropped after launch) were going to make this game into. Sure it has animated toons ooh aaah doesn’t make it a WoW clone sorry.

And finally, I don’t know what they are going to do, they need to step it up in the updating and fixing departments that’s for sure because it’s going on 2 years now and the same basic combat problems are here, the same issues with the content and ui are here, and the problems with PVE balance are still here. Nothings changed from what I can see. Sure some of these titles might be in a different pay class but that doesn’t mean they won’t pull away from this game when they launch, casual or not.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Redfeather.6401

Redfeather.6401

I just hope EQN class system gets people excited. I’ve waiting too long for an mmo to have a fun and free class system.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Sure if your life centres around possible situations that have no chance of impacting the real world be very worried.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

The problem is, that ANet gave up on quests all together. Those heart things? They are just too random to tell a story, they are just like tasks, fire and forget. The personal story is actually the same as the outdated quest system you are talking about, but it just ends, and is gone after Zhaitan.

The LS has no quests, just random zergs and close to zero story. You can not just get rid of so called “outdated stuff” and not replace it. Offering nothing instead of the little you had before does not sound like a good deal.

Everyone who likes a good story is hopefully lost in GW2.

I would much rather prefer a story where I can see it get told over time. One that I can be part of, and eventually connect the pieces. A story I get after waiting for months-a year isn’t special to me. It’s a series of steps I have to complete that everyone will be at different levels at. If I come late to the game, I could know the ending already.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

The thing is there are always other games coming out and someone, somewhere is always convinced that each one is going to the major competition that could steal everyone away from this game unless they release some new flashy gimmick to distract them. I suspect it’s the same with every other MMO as well.

When GW2 came out it was Mists of Pandaria and Neverwinter Online they had to beat, then it was Rift and something else going free-to-play, then there were a few others, now it’s Wildstar and ESO, in the summer it will be something else.

And as far as I can tell this predicted exodus never actually happens, for any game. There are still games like Ultima Online and Runescape going from before WoW came out. If that game didn’t have enough of an impact to seriously affect the existing games then nothing will.

Yes games do sometimes have to change their business model or design to keep players, and sometimes they shut down. But when it actually happens no one ever says it was because another game came out and drew all their players away. It’s always blamed on something that game did (or didn’t do).

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

When pretty much all the MMO sites and alpha testers say that ESO is going to stink, then it’s going to stink.

Why you even mention that game in the same breath as GW2 is just silly.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Alternatively Anet doesn’t have to worry about any of these games because they won’t appeal to a lot of their players. Anyone like me for example.

Wildstar looks like it’s trying much too hard to be the new totally cool game for all the kids to grind to show how super-cool they totally are. The art style and general design looks like someone’s dad is desperately trying to show he still knows what teenagers are into these days and they’ve made it quite clear the focus will be on grinding your way up to “end game” content so you can grind rewards to show off.

ESO is a nice game but nothing new or special. It’s a fairly generic MMO set in the Elder Scrolls world. I’ve already got 3 Elder Scrolls games I can play (or not play) any time I want without paying extra and I’ve already got GW2 if I want to play an MMO. Getting the same again isn’t worth paying £10 a month.

I don’t know anything about Everquest Next but if it’s anything like the first two then I’m not interested.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Should i be worried ?

ZudetGambeous.9573

When pretty much all the MMO sites and alpha testers say that ESO is going to stink, then it’s going to stink.

Stink or not it is attracting a lot of interest. Just look at the Google trends page over the last 90 days.

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=%2Fm%2F0jt2y_q%2C%20ESO%2C%20GW2%2C%20%2Fm%2F02q25c_%2C%20Wildstar&date=today%203-m&cmpt=q

GW2 has pretty constant interest but ESO has higher constant interest with a slow growth towards release. Surprisingly enough Wildstar holds the lowest interest of the 3, even though everyone I have talked to has said Wildstar beats ESO in pretty much every aspect.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

There is absolutely 100% nothing for the players to worry about. GW2 isn’t going anywhere just because other games are launching. A few people may play those other games, but not enough to actually hurt the gameplay (and many who play those other games will still play GW2 – beauty of no sub fee).

Finally, competition is good for the market and the games therein. GW2 has held solid in the face of the competition so far (and the competition has been much fiercer than the games coming out this year will ever be).

Sure a tiny percentage will leave to try out the shiny new thing (like trying out a new restaurant when it opens in town), but unless there is something groundbreakingly different about them (there isnt), most of them will be back.

Should i be worried ?

Vol.7601

Stink or not it is attracting a lot of interest. Just look at the Google trends page over the last 90 days.

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=%2Fm%2F0jt2y_q%2C%20ESO%2C%20GW2%2C%20%2Fm%2F02q25c_%2C%20Wildstar&date=today%203-m&cmpt=q

GW2 has pretty constant interest but ESO has higher constant interest with a slow growth towards release. Surprisingly enough Wildstar holds the lowest interest of the 3, even though everyone I have talked to has said Wildstar beats ESO in pretty much every aspect.

google hits aren’t a good way to gauge future success.

When the majority of the press is talking about how terrible the game will be, of course people are going to google ESO and find out what’s the deal.

And yeah, there could be a bunch of people who will sign up and play for the first month. But we all know that the success of MMOs is on sustaining a playerbase, which ESO will unlikely be able to do with their sales model and lack of content.

GW2 population would dip a bit for ESO release, but people will come back.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Lue.6538

Lue.6538

1. EverQuest Next
2. Wildstar
etc

Does Guild wars 2 even stand a chance ? What do you think Arenanet should do to retaliate ?

Theres enough people to actually play all 4, they are also vastly different games and will attract different playertypes.

as for ESO: A game that before launch promotes itself as a “play it the way you want to” game and then proceeds with locking players out unless they invest an excess amount of cash into the collectors edition, then proceeds with adding on an ingame shop that according to statements will be purely for “fluff” (but will inevitably, and we all know it, contain a fancy upgrade to the CE); They then proceed with throwing together a very interesting PvP outdoor zone but then again, mess that up by adding a bonus that will in PvP grant the players who bought the CE a seriously unfair advantage.

So what we’re looking at is a game that is buy to play with a subscription model combined with an ingame shop built upon an engine that provides you with features that are barely good enough for a game from 2005.

Should i be worried ?

Vol.7601

1. EverQuest Next
2. Wildstar
etc

Theres enough people to actually play all 4, they are also vastly different games and will attract different playertypes.

as for ESO: A game that before launch promotes itself as a “play it the way you want to” game and then proceeds with locking players out unless they invest an excess amount of cash into the collectors edition, then proceeds with adding on an ingame shop that according to statements will be purely for “fluff” (but will inevitably, and we all know it, contain a fancy upgrade to the CE); They then proceed with throwing together a very interesting PvP outdoor zone but then again, mess that up by adding a bonus that will in PvP grant the players who bought the CE a seriously unfair advantage.

So what we’re looking at is a game that is buy to play with a subscription model combined with an ingame shop built upon an engine that provides you with features that are barely good enough for a game from 2005.

Didn’t they lock out a race unless you got that edition too? Imperials?

Should i be worried ?

ZudetGambeous.9573

google hits aren’t a good way to gauge future success.

When the majority of the press is talking about how terrible the game will be, of course people are going to google ESO and find out what’s the deal.

And yeah, there could be a bunch of people who will sign up and play for the first month. But we all know that the success of MMOs is on sustaining a playerbase, which ESO will unlikely be able to do with their sales model and lack of content.

GW2 population would dip a bit for ESO release, but people will come back.

I think the best thing for Anet to do is wait until the free 30 days are up after ESO’s launch and then announce or introduce some big feature or update to draw people back.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

Did people tested those games before starting this kind of threads?

I mean, TESO is flagged as the new WoW/GW2/InsertRandomGameHere killer and after playing in the last beta event I’m pretty sure is going to be massive flop.

Is just an awful Skyrim online with terrible animation, no diving (really?), a stupid over-the-shoulder cam without option to center it (who the kitten invented that), races that are nothing but humans with masks and a massive number of loading screens.

And of top of that you must pay the game, you must pay to play and you must pay to get access to certain “features”.

Maybe if it turn “truly free” it may have a chance to stay in the market for a few years but right now I see no future for that game.

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

What is this, world war 3? Why does Anet have to retaliate? People are going to go play those games. There’s no stopping them. Anet should focus on what would make GW2 better in an of itself, not what they can do to sabotage the competition.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Wharrgarbl.9263

Wharrgarbl.9263

with the utter lack of skill required to play this game, absolutely no truely engaging high level content and no meaningfulful player interaction along with dire guild support the only thing anet need to worry about is a mass exodus of players to Guild Wars 1.

Yesterday i was very happy because we killed lupi and i only got hit once (kick) though i also put one of my banners in a wrong spot. Perhaps im utterly skilless, would you provide me with a video of you soloing him so i can learn to do it better? Perhaps some speedruns with your guild?

The game does require skill for certain tasks in my oppinion (but again im a mediocre player; it doest help that im better than 90% of people out there)

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Wildstar is a WoW 2.0 and even if there is a good chance that he can succeed, it will attract another kind of player. GW2 and Wildstar is for two really different target audience.

EverQuest next propably won’t be this year so.

Yeah .. EQNext is the only of the three that may interest me. In the end however the big question for me will be if they again turn it into a progressive raid-game or not since i simply don’t like raiding at all.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

I don’t know, maybe ANet already gave up.

Even the main discussion forum is hardly moving anymore. Yeah, yeah, all those people are enjoying the game instead of wasting time on the forums… Sure.

People are bashing ESO, but it is a RPG with roles, that are not bound to classes, that is what I actually expected from GW2. And it has a whole new story to tell, not just junks of crap every two weeks. And AvA, it blows WvW out of this plane of existance.

The funny thing is, I won’t even buy it, but others will. The combat is slower, but that is not a bad thing. It feels like combat, not like spamming 1, 1 and 1 again.

Nah, the feature patch will bring some minor features, maybe some guild stuff, if we are lucky. They do not even hype it, as they know, people would just be disappointed anyways.

I am curious how this game will be getting along with all the competition ahead.

+1

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Clear.8512

Clear.8512

Wait and see but I doubt it. Right now these games are the 2nd string QB aka the greatest thing in the whole world until they hit the field.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

Yesterday i was very happy because we killed lupi and i only got hit once (kick) though i also put one of my banners in a wrong spot. Perhaps im utterly skilless, would you provide me with a video of you soloing him so i can learn to do it better? Perhaps some speedruns with your guild?

The game does require skill for certain tasks in my oppinion (but again im a mediocre player; it doest help that im better than 90% of people out there)

What are you trying to say? GW2 have the best solo dungeon out of all the mmorpg?

I actually felt that way. GW2 have the best solo dungeon, the gauntlet from past event is great.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: sonicwhip.9052

sonicwhip.9052

My firm belief is that if GW2 goes the entire year of 2014 without at least announcing an expansion pack that is focused around dragon lore then this game is finished.

Once these new mmo’s begin to release consecutively they will all be taking serious numbers away and I believe Everquest Next will be the absolute final blow. Note EQN does not have to be released for that to happen, just so much as a closed beta will be enough harm.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

I honestly don’t think anything will happen to GW2 despite of all the competition. GW2 make enough market separation from the rest of the competition.

If you start seeing all the games going B2P, casual friendly, no raid, having 3 side wvw, that’s when you start to worry.

Should i be worried ?

Beldin.5498

Note EQN does not have to be released for that to happen, just so much as a closed beta will be enough harm.

That is still the question if i consider how bad SOE always was marketing wise. Just compare the numbers of EQ2 against WoW .. and in my eyes EQ2 was the better game.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

I’ve played two of those games and done a bit of research into the third, and no, I don’t think you should be worried OP. It’s not even about whether the other games are bad, it’s just that GW2 is unique and what it offers is different from what those games are trying to do (apart from the making money part, I mean all games want that.)

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Cush.4063

Cush.4063

The thing is there are always other games coming out and someone, somewhere is always convinced that each one is going to the major competition that could steal everyone away from this game unless they release some new flashy gimmick to distract them. I suspect it’s the same with every other MMO as well.

When GW2 came out it was Mists of Pandaria and Neverwinter Online they had to beat, then it was Rift and something else going free-to-play, then there were a few others, now it’s Wildstar and ESO, in the summer it will be something else.

And as far as I can tell this predicted exodus never actually happens, for any game. There are still games like Ultima Online and Runescape going from before WoW came out. If that game didn’t have enough of an impact to seriously affect the existing games then nothing will.

Yes games do sometimes have to change their business model or design to keep players, and sometimes they shut down. But when it actually happens no one ever says it was because another game came out and drew all their players away. It’s always blamed on something that game did (or didn’t do).

This. I completely agree. The games that do die and shut down are nothing like GW2. They are not AAA titles or games that you never have to pay a sub or p2w to play. GW2 will always have a great population and fan base until a sequel comes out or enough time passes. The thing is GW2 set a new style for an MMO so its not a repeat of the past so this new generation of MMO’s have a lot of the GW2 aspects in them so GW2 doesn’t have to worry about losing players because the new games are also taking this new combat system and other systems as well. Games like SWTOR are the past generation of MMO’s with a stat combat system and might fail because they aren’t part of the new. Anyways, just my 2cents. Not saying GW2 won’t lose population because that’s how any game works over time but I don’t think there’s anyway that it will get shut down or die until like I said, a new generation of MMO’s come out or a sequel comes out.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Lue.6538

Lue.6538

1. EverQuest Next
2. Wildstar
etc

Didn’t they lock out a race unless you got that edition too? Imperials?

That is correct. With the imperial race they also lock out an entire racial skill line from players, thus their statement of players chosing how to play without limitations falls flat on its face, which it already did with their implementation of classes.

But enough ESO bashing, these impending doom threads are getting tedious and I’m certain GW2 will be around for a long time yet.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Letifer.4360

Letifer.4360

Don’t really care for any of those games, I’m a lot more “exited” for ArcheAge. :x

Should i be worried ?

Beldin.5498

Don’t really care for any of those games, I’m a lot more “exited” for ArcheAge. :x

AFAIK they will have only servers with open PvP .. so it will end as a massive gankfest like AION or whatever. So .. no thanks.

I will however maybe test just the character creator if the game is F2P

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Hrithmus.2583

Hrithmus.2583

ESO is really good. I was playing it over the weekend on that massive invite they sent out. It’s an adult MMO. You have tanks, healers and DD. It’s set up kinda like FF11 to where if your a tank you need to use abilities to pull threat and tank.

Don’t listen to all the guild wars fan boys who bash the game without playing it. How anyone could think the combat in guild wars 2 is good is beyond me. Give ESO a try and im sure everyone will like it.

Also, note to self anything Colin Johanson has ANYTHING to do with im staying away.

Should i be worried ?

ZudetGambeous.9573

Thank you for reminding me of that point. It has been so long that I nearly forgotten.

OP the last big MMO launch was at the end of September 2012 when WoW’s latest expansion launched. GW2 went into free fall and population plummeted. Anet responded within 2 months and managed to bring Ascended gear progression quickly into the game to draw players back. The population stabilized and has stayed fairly stable since then with the continual addition of ascended gear and LS releases.

This is now the next wave of MMO releases, I suspect Anet will introduce the next level of trinkets as a response to keep players around.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

As for the other two, both of them have subscriptions, and is built completely different than GW2 so I wouldn’t say they were even direct competitors.

Every single game – every last one of them – is competing with Guild Wars 2.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I sort of expect the new launches this summer to go exctly like the Diablo 3 launch affected Star Wars: the Old Republic:

75% of the population disappears one weekend and then comes trickling back over the next 10 days refreshed by their break and reminded why they played SWtOR rather than something else.

TESO and even Wildstar will only keep the people that like them better, and that means the percentage of people happier to be here goes up. Not exactly doom and gloom.

Neither of them appeal to me, so while I have growing concerns/frustrations with GuildWars 2, my interest is in fixing this game, not jumping ship to another.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Should i be worried ?

darkace.8925

Wildstar is a WoW 2.0…

This is a statement made in ignorance. It’s as if you don’t know anything at all about the game.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: medohgeuh.4650

medohgeuh.4650

How anyone could think the combat in guild wars 2 is good is beyond me. Give ESO a try and im sure everyone will like it.

Because it’s fun, engaging and aside from balance issues that are currently being worked on, well-designed.

Stop following a zerg some time and see for yourself.

Should i be worried ?

darkace.8925

And for the record, stagnation – not competition – is what will kill this game.

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Some kitten gear grinding games without asuras.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Should i be worried ?

Posted by: Astraea.6075

Astraea.6075

Wildstar is a WoW 2.0…

This is a statement made in ignorance. It’s as if you don’t know anything at all about the game.

There may be more to Wildstar than a cartoony WoW 2.0 in space, but that was my first impression when I checked out the game’s website many moons ago. Yes this is ignorant, but a game shouldn’t rely on players educating themselves on its intricacies to generate interest.