Show PvP Rank in WvW

Show PvP Rank in WvW

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: UnitedChaos.8364

UnitedChaos.8364

Why is this not a thing, or should I say, why was this removed?
Show just the badge and only for players on your team, please. PvPers work hard for this.

Add “United Chi” to your friends list or guild!

Show PvP Rank in WvW

Posted by: Hevoskuuri.3891

Hevoskuuri.3891

Work hard how? Everyone gets a badge after 10 games, resembling their skill level.

Besides they have nothing to do with WvW, they only exist to impress newbies in Lion’s Arch and PvP lobby (since no one else really cares).

Show PvP Rank in WvW

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Yea in wvw you should see as you do now the wvw level

Show PvP Rank in WvW

Posted by: saerni.2584

saerni.2584

I agree that having a pvp badge in WvW is a nice extra. But it gets removed in pvp matches themselves so it’s more consistent.

I’d add in WvW rank badges, make all names generic—don’t really care if someone is a general or a knight, etc—and put a bronze, silver, gold, platinum, and platinum+ badge.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
Thief (Daredevil)
Commandant of Pistol-Dagger and Apex Predator

Show PvP Rank in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

I couldn’t find the link where they made the change, but they removed because it was causing a performance hit on the servers.

It would be nice if we could show our wVw rank as a title – at least in the PVE world. I get why they wouldn’t open that up in wVw (some commanders might avoid letting lower ranked folks in their squad).

SBI

Show PvP Rank in WvW

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I don’t like the clutter. I wouldn’t mind if it was something you could see with a mouseover, along with WvW rank and maybe a few other “accomplishments”.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”