Show your magitech armor colors!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nemitri.8172

Nemitri.8172

I want to take ideas to dye my new magitech armor, I wanna share mine, and I hope others can share it too!

Ctrl+Shift+H to hide the UI in case you were wondering

Attachments:

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

You had similar inspiration to me. I went with a lighter blue, and only the coat rather than the full ensemble. I’m still fiddling (I’ve darkened the hem trim to a richer gold since these shots) but sticking with the Castle Falkenstein appearance for a little. Possibly I’ll revert the pants to Abyss because they are so poorly modeled at the crotch that I need to hide the detail there. Alas for most medium pants looking like tights! White dye was needful for any use of the Radiant pieces, as you can see.

Sorry for the dull colors in the in-game shot, it was night-time. My guildie in her Phoenix stuff has vividly blonde hair.

Attachments:

Posted by: unseenone.1463

unseenone.1463

very cool. I love the elder’s scrolls dwemer vibe that these have.

Posted by: DargorV.8571

DargorV.8571

Sorry is that magitech? Because I had trouble recognizing it from the other bazillion generic trench coats.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I wish I could use Magitech. Looks awesome. But alas, my medium armor users are all Charr, and terrible tail clipping and fit in general would keep me from enjoying it.

Posted by: kooky.5487

kooky.5487

this is my charr in the new magitech armor, i spent a long time doing the dye combinations but im happy with the result given that im a char and always get caught up in how bad everything looks on a charr haha.

Attachments:

Posted by: kooky.5487

kooky.5487

this is my charr in the new magitech armor, i spent a long time doing the dye combinations but im happy with the result given that im a char and always get caught up in how bad everything looks on a charr haha.

Attachments:

Posted by: Crescendoll.7612

Crescendoll.7612

Here we go… I try to see my engineer as someone who crossed over from the Fallout universe.

Attachments:

Space reserved for future witty pop-culture references.

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

man , why do light and med get so cool armors

heavy get all the barbarian stuff