Silverwastes Music

Silverwastes Music

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Thomas.3890

Thomas.3890

I must say, the new chapter of the living story really delivers in the artwork & sound department in my opinion. There have been times were I just stopped to listen to the music.

I had some doubts if the music score would be of the same quality after Jeremy Soul left, but I must say this is every bit as good to me.

Any one else feel this way?

Silverwastes Music

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

The new music has been nothing short of excellent and truly immersive feeling. Even going back to the first living story season. The battle music from the Marionette fight was epic and just fantastic, and I hope they add more battle music because the current stuff makes me want to mute my computer or turn the music off.

Soule’s music is beautiful there is no denying that, my only issue with his guild wars scores is that although amazing, they never felt immersive. Maybe they just werent used properly I dont know, but they always felt to orchestral. The new music is beautiful and able to capture the mood.

Hats off to your new composers Anet, looking forward to hear more from them. PLEASE more battle music

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Silverwastes Music

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Am i really the olny one that dislikes Jeremy music? Oh well..i guess im used too much to music from TSFH, Audiomachine etc as Jeremy music in comprasion lacks any inspiration and deep to me.

Silverwastes Music

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Soule’s music for Skyrim was much more immersive, and man that game got immersion right, shame its so unpolished. I think the new music in gw2 gets it done better then Soule’s in terms of immersion. Soule’s music is beautiful in my opinion, and so is the new stuff.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Silverwastes Music

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

I really like the new tracks composed by Leif Chapelle and Maclaine Diemer, they’re very nice to listen to. I havn’t listened to my own music over GW2’s in ages.