Silverwastes events

Silverwastes events

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Shyh.6908

Shyh.6908

Sorry Anet, but if you dont want people doing gold in silverwastes plz tell it to us, because you buffed all mobs and boss, are almost impossible do anything there… breach and events are falling always, in any instance… besides drop rate of shovels and bandit crests are too low… what is going on Anet? People are not purchasing enough gems? You are killing your game, you did a good marketing saying that your game doesnt have monthly payment, but you are forcing us buy gems because are almost impossible get gold doing silverwastes. Thanks for it Anet and good sales for you.

Silverwastes events

Posted by: moroisonfire.1854

moroisonfire.1854

Actually since the patch failure rates have dropped. That is, until this weekend. The revenant has access to only a portion of its skills and those skills don’t seem to be the of the damage persuasion. With all the people trying it out, I have been seeing VW come much more close to failing than it has in the last three weeks with one turning into a total map failure. I’m not sure the last time you tried the SW before today, but failure doesn’t happen. Until this weekend I have seen a total of two breach fails and only one fail on south VW champ. (Since the specialization patch.)

As for shovels, there are a number of chest runs going at almost any time of day. While they do run into the occasional dry spot, they haven’t exactly come to a screeching halt by any means. I think your perception of the situation is limited; people are still making plenty of money in the ’wastes.

(edited by moroisonfire.1854)

Silverwastes events

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Is this a joke post? I haven’t seen a breach fail in weeks and I’m in sw everyday. It’s gotten a lot easier since the patch.

Silverwastes events

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

Sounds like you’re being shoveled into maps with few players or maps with experienced players. My recommendation is to look for maps on leg where ppl post up the condition of the map. I regularly taxi ppl in with a description such as " SW 4/4, lvl 2, 3/4" for example. I don’t usually do more than 2 runs a night but I’m averaging >90% success rate on breach and vinewrath

Silverwastes events

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Is this a joke post? I haven’t seen a breach fail in weeks and I’m in sw everyday. It’s gotten a lot easier since the patch.

I’m with Azure. This can’t be serious.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Silverwastes events

Shyh.6908

Yah, people are doing plenty of gold, but you have to stay there all day for it, in one hour of chest train you got only about 10 to 12 gold. Drop of shovel are too low all these days (week), chest train is less frequent than before and mobs are too buff, I always did sw with my mesmer but in this week I have to get my necro because my mesmer was dying so much, it was before beta and revanant. I am complaining not for today only, but all past week.

Silverwastes events

Shyh.6908

It is serious guys, I am not joking, I never post any comment here because I always liked all in GW2, but at this time I had to do because it is going on, you dont want see it.

Silverwastes events

Posted by: SirDrygan.1823

SirDrygan.1823

I was at SW an hour earlier today, and it was so easy, I just spam 1. Seriously, I don’t usually spam 1, but the bosses health was running down like it was a white mob. Players are just melting them.

Silverwastes events

Posted by: moroisonfire.1854

moroisonfire.1854

Well, unfortunately, if you could make 10g in five minutes in the SW, then the people who could be there all day would still be making a billion more gold than you, thereby making the value of your 10g that much less.

Silverwastes events

Shyh.6908

Ok, you dont believe me, no problem, thanks anyway for your answers. Bye.

Silverwastes events

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Sorry Anet, but if you dont want people doing gold in silverwastes plz tell it to us, because you buffed all mobs and boss, are almost impossible do anything there… breach and events are falling always, in any instance… besides drop rate of shovels and bandit crests are too low… what is going on Anet? People are not purchasing enough gems? You are killing your game, you did a good marketing saying that your game doesnt have monthly payment, but you are forcing us buy gems because are almost impossible get gold doing silverwastes. Thanks for it Anet and good sales for you.

I haven’t been in a failed breach since the update. If anything, they are faster.

Even it were harder, how does that “force” people to buy gems? If silverwastes is too difficult, people would go back to frostgorge farming, not to mention dungeon farming (which people still do).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Silverwastes events

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Sounds like you’re being shoveled into maps with few players or maps with experienced players.

You only need 3 people per fort to successfully do the entire event. It can actually end up being a lot easier as long as you’re not plagued by overly bad players. You only need 1 experienced player per group to carry them (zerkers can solo breaches and melt lanes).

Players are just melting them.

It was just as fast before the patch, it was just more rare. However, the same group that could do it pre-patch is now much faster post-patch. (when only zerkers show up)

Silverwastes events

Posted by: Altair.8402

Altair.8402

Literally everything you said has been the opposite of my experiences…

Silverwastes events

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I did a round of SW on my Revenant today. Breach and VW both went quite smoothly. My only hitch was when I tried to hammer two Menders into paste and they laughed as they healed each other to full. Otherwise things went well.

Silverwastes events

Posted by: Chobits.2430

Chobits.2430

I’ve experienced the complete opposite of what OP is saying.

Silverwastes events

Posted by: SirDrygan.1823

SirDrygan.1823

Sounds like you’re being shoveled into maps with few players or maps with experienced players.

You only need 3 people per fort to successfully do the entire event. It can actually end up being a lot easier as long as you’re not plagued by overly bad players. You only need 1 experienced player per group to carry them (zerkers can solo breaches and melt lanes).

Players are just melting them.

It was just as fast before the patch, it was just more rare. However, the same group that could do it pre-patch is now much faster post-patch. (when only zerkers show up)

pre patch, I have not seen that much melting. Post-patch, wow, the melting is so fast that on some maps there was like 2mins to go during Breach. And the three WV bosses was long dead before the timer even hit 2mins. Lol. Maybe I was just in maps that people know what the hell they are doing. lol.

Silverwastes events

Posted by: Takoyakii.2146

Takoyakii.2146

Try it today.. it’s the same as after specialization patch.

“Easy”

Maybe you just enter some really crappy instance if the breach and events are failed.

Silverwastes events

Posted by: Batelle.1680

Batelle.1680

I was on a full map this evening that had two near failures- Indigo killed their second champ at the last second during the Breach and mid and north both wiped on the Mangler @ VW. It was by far the closest I’ve ever seen it come to failing. However, we had a ton of revs on our map. Partial class + inexperienced players = having to actually work for your loot instead of dozing off over the keyboard. There was nothing more to it than that.

Silverwastes events

Posted by: olTThreelo.6710

olTThreelo.6710

Earlier today we lost 12 of 15 siege but just managed to complete VW. I think the near failure was because of the beta.