Simple and Easy change for convenience

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fiddle Irk.9710

Fiddle Irk.9710

Make the crafting station tabs closed when we first access crafting station =P That way, we won’t have to close or scroll through a huge list to craft what we want to. We know what we need to craft, we don’t need the whole list of options. If I need to jump back and forth between BLTP and the station, it’s slightly annoying to have to close out all the crafting tabs or scroll search each time. NOT a big deal but I think it would be very easy to modify it to where our crafting tabs start off closed and we could open them from there .= )

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

It should remember the last state that you left them in if I remember right. I have searched for rare logged out of the character and logged back in and still shows my search field from the last time I was there.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

It should remember the last state that you left them in if I remember right.

I only had it remember if I switched to/from the creation tab. If I left, and came back, for instance to go pick up some logs off the TP? I’d have to sort through and close crafting categories all over again.

I’d much rather have the ability to mark “favorite recipes” such as the Refinements I do the most.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.