Skimpy armor for male characters

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Audra.8057

Audra.8057

Hello!

I don’t like skimpy armor for my female characters but I use them because it severely limits my choice of armor available to me if I am too picky. I have noticed that male armor always covers a majority of the characters body, a look I wish I had more of an option to work with.

If I as a female player has to see female characters in skimpy armor then I’d really love to see skimpy male armor. Perhaps small shorts and a bare chest? I’m interested in seeing their rear ends as well. If I have to accept sexualization of the female characters then please sexualize the male characters with skimpy armor as well!

Thanks! Happy playing!

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

From what I’ve seen of the datamined armors from PoF, we’re going to be disappointed in male armor options again – getting even more overdesigned garbage (Seriously, plz stop that)

It’s a kitten shame, though, because one of the cultural/aesthetic themes the expansion has is Ancient Egpyt, which had some really kitten impressive outfits for guys that covered very little while still being great-looking.

Posted by: Audra.8057

Audra.8057

Aww.

Please GW2, show us ladies and gay gentlemen a little more love.

Posted by: Coffietire.2783

Coffietire.2783

I know it might not be what you’re looking for, but canonically, sylvari cultural armor is not clothing, but grown extensions of the sylvari’s body. So Trahearne was technically naked this whole time.

Posted by: Vyriis.6258

Vyriis.6258

Aww.

Not even a matter of just being a lady or gay gentleman. I, as someone who grew up in a colder climate, wouldn’t be adventuring even half as covered as I’m forced to with the male characters. I mean really: Why am I forced to cover nearly every part of my body with 95% of the options I have available, the other 5% being just ugly or dull, while the female models get to run around practically naked with 90% of their sets? This design actually killed Legendary armor for me, personally, when you look at the female models (Medium and light showing midriff and upper arms) while the male models are covered from neck down (light) or head to toe (medium). I also play mostly Sylvari, so all that beautiful detail in the skin and with the glow is covered if I run anything aside from MAYBE one of the cultural options.

Please fix this, Anet. Give me some skimpier male armor options! (Also: This has been being said since launch, for those that don’t know, so doubt they will do anything about it now.)

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

Maybe it’s some consolation but the new POF expansion appears to be bringing the male equivalent to the “boob window” with most of their light armor aka: the “pecs window”

But Light Armor and Heavy Armor (numerous gladiator armors) had/have options. Medium armor has always suffered, but that’s because all of their armor is basically trenchcoats.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

Posted by: Astra Lux.2846

Astra Lux.2846

It would’ve been nice to have a balance of kitten, cool looking armour to go with all the TnA options available to femme characters. Sometimes I see an armour set on a man and I’m legit confused as to what it is or if it’s new until I look it up and it’s just a cooler looking version of a set I own.

Posted by: DesertSong.5603

DesertSong.5603

There are already plenty of options for you to work with, in my opinion, I have never felt forced to wear uncovered/covered armor in GW2.

Light armor has more skimpy skins, that is true, but the majority of heavy and medium armor sets are fully covering for females.

Perhaps the reason you feel like you’re forced to wear skimpy is because most of the other players you’ve seen prefer that style?

Check out the gallery below:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Human_female_light_armor
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Human_female_medium_armor
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Human_female_heavy_armor

Posted by: SmirkDog.3160

SmirkDog.3160

My tiddy will be out in PoF and no one can stop me. I’m tired of heavy armour covering everything except me face. That Elonian Breastplate will be mine.

Posted by: The Greyhawk.9107

The Greyhawk.9107

I can’t help but laugh at how there are two almost equally loud groups, one decrying the comparative lack of skimpy female armor, and another turned off by the apparent absurdity of female skimpy armor and/or the unfairness of it compared to male armor.

Just goes to show that there’s no pleasing everyone.

Hate is Fuel.

Posted by: MyPuppy.8970

MyPuppy.8970

Also, I’d love to see skirts for men and pants for light class women. There is already too much gender conforming outfits/armors. And maybe prints. I’d love to have check prints garments. Or camo. Isn’t gw2 all about style&fashion? If we ever go back to Cantha, I’d love to see some Kendo pants or stuff like that <3

Lily Bertine [NG]/[GiRL]
Nerfentalist of Augury Rock

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I agree it would be nice to have more options for male armour.

I was really disappointed when I started looking for something for my charr thief – I’d spent ages deciding on a fur pattern and colours for him and I wanted it visible, but the best I could get was the Order of Whispers coat which has 1 bare arm, 1 arm partly covered and a random opening in the back.

It’s the same with my norns tattoos and sylvari bioluminescence. On female characters we have plenty of opportunities to show it off, but on males it’s difficult to find anything that doesn’t cover everything except the face and hands (and that’s only because we can hide those pieces).

It doesn’t need to be sexual – I’d be happy with sleeveless tops and shorts or the random ‘windows’ so many female sets have.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

I can’t help but laugh at how there are two almost equally loud groups, one decrying the comparative lack of skimpy female armor, and another turned off by the apparent absurdity of female skimpy armor and/or the unfairness of it compared to male armor.

What I find equally absurd is how just having the option to cloth a female character in skimpy armor is labeled as sexualizing them and yet, what do a large portion of women wear casually, at work or at school? Most aren’t trying to wear loose jeans and a regular-lengthed short sleeve shirt.

Leo G.4501

I agree it would be nice to have more options for male armour.

I was really disappointed when I started looking for something for my charr thief – I’d spent ages deciding on a fur pattern and colours for him and I wanted it visible, but the best I could get was the Order of Whispers coat which has 1 bare arm, 1 arm partly covered and a random opening in the back.

Wrangler’s Coat, Trapper’s Coat and Leystone Jerkin are alternative options. IMO, it’s not all about showing skin but also being form-fitting vs bulky poofy additions coming off your shoulders, waist and back.

Posted by: Myrdreth.6829

Myrdreth.6829

Aww.

YES, please! :<

Posted by: Witch of Doom.5739

Witch of Doom.5739

I’ve been asking for more options since launch. It’s not that I decry skimpy armor for women characters so much as I want more choices for both male and female, from super-skimpy to have-fun-storming-the-castle every inch of skin covered. And aside from the skimpy vs. heavy debate, I would love more form-fitting options with no stupid flaring butt capes. Kind of hard to think of my Thief as sneaky when she can barely fit through a doorway with all the flounces.

Posted by: Hybarf Tics.2048

Hybarf Tics.2048

Aww.

If you mean showing more skin? You can forget it, it’s against their principles, not to mention parents complaints. Why do you think characters are covered up to their necks even in the desert.

Skimpiness a la GW 1 is a thing of the past it has now devolved and become a forbidden topic of discussion.

This is Anet’s Thunderdome where players enter for gladiatorial discussion fights
while they stay out and watch in utter silence and not getting involved. It’s like that with water content as well.

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

I don’t like skimpy armor for my female characters but I use them because it severely limits my choice of armor available to me if I am too picky.

It’s the reason why, as a female player (and no, I am not into men btw ), I play mostly male characters. The armor choices for females are just awfully sexist or overly “femme” (which doesn’t fit an adventurer)!

Also, the posture, i.e. the way female characters walk, sit and even stand, is ridiculous (and makes me want to call a chiropractor). I can’t take them seriously as heroines.

I have noticed that male armor always covers a majority of the characters body, a look I wish I had more of an option to work with.

Indeed. Not just for the cause of equality, but also for aesthetic reasons, I would like to see some male armor that shows more neck, a bit of chest, bare arms (biceps, forearms etc.). The whole “bare skin” thing is very one-sided in this game (the only male armor sets that do show more bare skin are the super ugly, primitive looking gladiator-themed sets, of which there are two if I recall correctly).

If I as a female player has to see female characters in skimpy armor then I’d really love to see skimpy male armor. Perhaps small shorts and a bare chest? I’m interested in seeing their rear ends as well. If I have to accept sexualization of the female characters then please sexualize the male characters with skimpy armor as well!

I second this sentiment.

(edited by Ashantara.8731)

Posted by: STIHL.2489

STIHL.2489

I also play Sylvari, and yah, it feels like such a waste to have those really awesome glows and pattern options and such limited armor for the guys to show it off. While I understand some races wanting to bundle up, and cover all, I would have expected the Sylvari Cultural Armor to least address this with being very open to show off their skin, colors, patterns and designs.

There are two kinds of gamers, salty, and extra salty

The Greyhawk.9107

I’ll leave one more post here, not in regards to “equality” of armor types directly, or even about necessarily about options, but about the idea that the lots of skin showing on Armors is necessarily unrealistic or even sexists. There are real world examples, the link below can explain better than I can (and its an interesting watch too):

Hate is Fuel.

Posted by: oxfruit.8967

oxfruit.8967

Yes this all of this…! We’re going into the desert, give everyone equal opportunity to thirst!!

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

what female characters skimpy armor?

there is none that skimpy to be called like that.

The Greyhawk.9107

Yes this all of this…! We’re going into the desert, give everyone equal opportunity to thirst!!

Hey, if it makes ya’ll feel better, that is exactly what we’ll get in PoF, everyone suffering equally:
http://dulfy.net/2017/08/09/gw2-upcoming-armor-outfits-and-weapons-from-path-of-fire/

Hate is Fuel.

Posted by: Azoqu.8917

Azoqu.8917

Anyone who complains about too much skimpy armor in this game clearly only plays light female characters. If you play a male character, or a female medium or heavy, your choices for skimpy are next to nothing. Heavy female has a grand total of 5 sets that are skimpy (one being zodiac which may or may not pass on certain peoples radars, I myself want a zodiac without the star pattern). This game just needs more armor in general (especially skimpy for heavy/medium, and covered for light).

Posted by: PainbowBrite.3785

PainbowBrite.3785

At least there’s butt capes AMIRITE?

Posted by: SmirkDog.3160

SmirkDog.3160

I think it would be better to give us the right to choose if we want skimpy or not. And this applies to both available gender choices. Let the women cover up if they want to, and let the men show a bit more skin if they want to.

Also… less tiddy holders for heavy armour. That’s not how plate armour works. It shouldn’t separate and define the tiddies, because that not only makes 0 sense but also makes a weak point in the armour. It’s like no armour designer has ever seen two boobs in the same place in their life.

STIHL.2489

At least there’s butt capes AMIRITE?

Dat Buttcape!

Attachments:

Posted by: VampyreSix.8316

VampyreSix.8316

I guess we forgot that everyone is running around shooting magic out of their hands or something? How can an armor be unrealistic in a game where people are conjuring weapons made of fire or turning completely invisible and teleporting? Maybe when we can all shoot lasers out of our greatswords in real life, we can talk about “realism” for armor.

But instead of realism, If we are going to talk about the art direction, lets at least talk about it in terms of preferences. Using realism as an argument for this kind of thing is really disingenuous.

As far as “non skimpy” armor goes, I think you might want to look at some of the wardrobe in more detail. Out of every game I have played, Guild Wars 2’s art team has been the most obvious in its desire to give a variety. I recently perused the wardrobe heavily, looking for new skins as I have been away from the game a while. There are a lot of styles of light armor.

Having “skimpy” armor on any character is fine with most of the player base, whether that is a male or female character.

More options are always better for everyone but lets at least remember, this is a game, and a fantasy game at that. If we wanted the constraints of medieval europe to affect our gameplay, none of my wonderful light armor using women would be allowed anywhere near the front lines.

I would rather have them out there slaying dragons and being heros even if it means that some people get to wear outfits I might not wear myself.

EDIT: For the record, I worked hard to get tier 3 cultural armor for my caster humanss a long time ago, and they wear it with pride now because it hearkens back to their roots in guild wars 1.

I wouldn’t accept someone telling me what I can and cannot wear everyday I wake up, it’s my body and my choice, so why should anyone tell my characters what they can and cant wear?

(edited by VampyreSix.8316)

Ashantara.8731

Also… less tiddy holders for heavy armour. That’s not how plate armour works. It shouldn’t separate and define the tiddies, because that not only makes 0 sense but also makes a weak point in the armour. It’s like no armour designer has ever seen two boobs in the same place in their life.

Hahahahahahaha… OMG, thank you so much for this comment!

Sadly, this is so, so, so true. I had trouble finding decent heavy armor for my female Norn. Ridiculous “tiddy holders” indeed.

I guess we forgot that everyone is running around shooting magic out of their hands or something? How can an armor be unrealistic […]

That’s not really the point here. The point is taste. And many people prefer realistic looking heavy armor — the point not being the realism per se but the look. Tiddy holders just look ridiculous and their purpose is obvious. Also, why must the female version of an armor set look skimpy while the male version does not??

Out of every game I have played, Guild Wars 2’s art team has been the most obvious in its desire to give a variety.

Comparing GW2 with other games doesn’t make the point being made in this thread any less valid. (One of many reasons why I don’t play any of those other games is the sexist design of female characters. We have that, too, in GW2, just not to that extent. But it’s still a valid point to be made and to be heard by the devs.)

Hey, if it makes ya’ll feel better, that is exactly what we’ll get in PoF, everyone suffering equally:
http://dulfy.net/2017/08/09/gw2-upcoming-armor-outfits-and-weapons-from-path-of-fire/

I can see the trend of ugly (or badly executed ideas for) armor sets continues. Get a decent designer for this already!

At least some of the weapons look truly awesome. And so does the feathered hat! Excellent design — but I just checked the preview, and the hair is cosmetic and not the character’s own. The male toupé looks awful, so I am not going to buy that thing (which is a true shame… once more).

The Greyhawk.9107

I’ve a question for those of you that are saying that the game is sexist for having some ‘skimpy’ armors for females: what do you say to female players, regardless of their own real life proclivity, that want there to be these types of armors for their female characters? Over the years I’ve asked of the many female gamers I’ve met, particularly in both gw1 and gw2, whether they’d life for ‘skimpy’ armors to be done away with completely. And almost without exception the answer has been an emphatic Kitten No (with only one exception that comes to mind of an older gamer that would only make Asura). I mean, if its something women also want, is it still sexist?

Hate is Fuel.

Leo G.4501

Why do you think characters are covered up to their necks even in the desert.

Protection from the sun? How else do you think everyone looks like they’re in their late teens-mid twenties?

Leo G.4501

It’s the reason why, as a female player (and no, I am not into men btw ), I play mostly male characters. The armor choices for females are just awfully sexist or overly “femme” (which doesn’t fit an adventurer)!

Also, the posture, i.e. the way female characters walk, sit and even stand, is ridiculous (and makes me want to call a chiropractor). I can’t take them seriously as heroines.

Indeed. Not just for the cause of equality, but also for aesthetic reasons, I would like to see some male armor that shows more neck, a bit of chest, bare arms (biceps, forearms etc.). The whole “bare skin” thing is very one-sided in this game (the only male armor sets that do show more bare skin are the super ugly, primitive looking gladiator-themed sets, of which there are two if I recall correctly).

Not something that I agree with. I like to make points too but not by over-simplifying issues, hyperbolizing and over-reacting to those hyperbolas.

The Greyhawk.9107

The armor choices for females are just awfully sexist or overly “femme” (which doesn’t fit an adventurer)!

Sorry, but, who are you to decide who or what fits an ‘adventurer’?

Hate is Fuel.

(edited by The Greyhawk.9107)

Ashantara.8731

I’ve a question for those of you that are saying that the game is sexist for having some ‘skimpy’ armors for females: what do you say to female players, regardless of their own real life proclivity, that want there to be these types of armors for their female characters?

That is not the point here. The point is (a) to have alternatives, and (b) to have equality by providing the same amount of skimpy armor sets for male characters.

Which part of what the OP explained clearly did you not understand?

The armor choices for females are just awfully sexist or overly “femme” (which doesn’t fit an adventurer)!

I did not “decide” anything, I voiced my opinion as a woman and as someone who has played a lot of RPGs (not just electronic ones).

Leo G.4501

That’s not really the point here. The point is taste. And many people prefer realistic looking heavy armor — the point not being the realism per se but the look. Tiddy holders just look ridiculous and their purpose is obvious. Also, why must the female version of an armor set look skimpy while the male version does not??

Something else we cannot agree on. Please do not speak for “many people” and just stick to your own opinions.

I don’t prefer realistic armor because realistic armor, for the most part, is boring. I like armor that looks good. Period. That tends to steer into the realm of more form-fitting attire that doesn’t bulk out portions of the body, open-ness in some spaces (because I’m sure it’s super realistic for someone clad in plate from head to toe to go rolling around and flipping hands-free in the air) to accentuate the armored/covered spots and stylized (half the time I scroll through the wardrobe options, I’m yawning looking at 25 variants of plated/chainmail/spikes/the former but with some glowie design on it). Armor should be aimed to, first and foremost, be a completely different look from anything else you have the option to wear.

Comparing GW2 with other games doesn’t make the point being made in this thread any less valid. (One of many reasons why I don’t play any of those other games is the sexist design of female characters. We have that, too, in GW2, just not to that extent. But it’s still a valid point to be made and to be heard by the devs.)

So is there a “sexist problem” or not? Is your agenda to fix a non-problem? Because apparently GW2 has options and continues to add options for everyone.

The Greyhawk.9107

I’ve a question for those of you that are saying that the game is sexist for having some ‘skimpy’ armors for females: what do you say to female players, regardless of their own real life proclivity, that want there to be these types of armors for their female characters?

That is not the point here. The point it (a) to have alternatives, and (b) to have equality by providing the same amount of bare skinned armor sets for male characters.

Am I not allowed to ask a question? Particularly one that is in line with the overall theme of this thread? Since when do any forums threads not deviate slightly as the conversation moves forward? And in your case, why does the inclusion of some (and lets be honest, its not a lot in this game) so called skimpy outfits that you’ve deemed ‘sexist’ not also add to ‘having alternatives’? And (stated mostly to prevent someone from implying it) have I said I"d be against so called “equality” of armor types? I came from Gw1, we had dudes going around in speedos and tattoos as armor.

I did not “decide” anything, I voiced my opinion as a woman and as someone who has played a lot of RPGs (not just electronic ones).

With due respect, you’ve not been speaking to us as such.

Hate is Fuel.

(edited by The Greyhawk.9107)

Posted by: quietonewisp.4316

quietonewisp.4316

If we have skimpy armour for ladies, it’s only fair we have skimpy armour for men. And if the Devs need any help, I’d suggest popping over to bikinibattlearmourdamage on tumblr.

Leo G.4501

That is not the point here. The point it (a) to have alternatives, and (b) to have equality by providing the same amount of bare skinned armor sets for male characters.

Am I not allowed to ask a question? Particularly one that is in line with the overall theme of this thread? Since when do any forums threads not deviate slightly as the conversation moves forward? And in your case, why does the inclusion of some (and lets be honest, its not a lot in this game) so called skimpy outfits that you’ve deemed ‘sexist’ not also add to ‘having alternatives’? And (stated mostly to prevent someone from implying it) have I said I"d be against so called “equality” of armor types? I came from Gw1, we had dudes going around in speedos and tattoos as armor.

Haha no one wants to be caught holding the Politics Potato yet can’t seem to hold an argument without resorting to it. I’m not sure why the whole sexist argument was used in the first place but with regards to equality and sex, I don’t believe people in fact want equality at all. They want their female characters to look like females and their male characters to look like males. The amount of players that want their male characters to look like women is likely small and the amount of players who want their female characters to look like men are likely just as small.

There are a lot of sources on the topic, where a society has more freedom and choices, you have a larger divide between sex, not a smaller one. That isn’t to say just make all females wear dresses and all males wear full-body plate, but the argument about things being sexist or not tend to fall on the grounds of ‘not’, at least in the context of this thread.

And tattoo armor would be amazing and likely very easy to mix and match with other armor parts.

The Greyhawk.9107

If we have skimpy armour for ladies, it’s only fair we have skimpy armour for men. And if the Devs need any help, I’d suggest popping over to bikinibattlearmourdamage on tumblr.

Heya, uhh, ya got any sources for ideas that, you know, aren’t tumblr? Just, you know, ’cause…tumblr.

Hate is Fuel.

The Greyhawk.9107

Haha no one wants to be caught holding the Politics Potato yet can’t seem to hold an argument without resorting to it. I’m not sure why the whole sexist argument was used in the first place but with regards to equality and sex, I don’t believe people in fact want equality at all. They want their female characters to look like females and their male characters to look like males. The amount of players that want their male characters to look like women is likely small and the amount of players who want their female characters to look like men are likely just as small.

There are a lot of sources on the topic, where a society has more freedom and choices, you have a larger divide between sex, not a smaller one. That isn’t to say just make all females wear dresses and all males wear full-body plate, but the argument about things being sexist or not tend to fall on the grounds of ‘not’, at least in the context of this thread.

And tattoo armor would be amazing and likely very easy to mix and match with other armor parts.

Quite possibly why it was so popular in gw1, though most likely impossible to implement in gw2 thanks to charr fur, Norn already having tats, and the sylvari…..sylvari-ness.

And I’ll have to remember “Politics Potato”.

Hate is Fuel.

STIHL.2489

I’ve a question for those of you that are saying that the game is sexist for having some ‘skimpy’ armors for females: what do you say to female players, regardless of their own real life proclivity, that want there to be these types of armors for their female characters? Over the years I’ve asked of the many female gamers I’ve met, particularly in both gw1 and gw2, whether they’d life for ‘skimpy’ armors to be done away with completely. And almost without exception the answer has been an emphatic Kitten No (with only one exception that comes to mind of an older gamer that would only make Asura). I mean, if its something women also want, is it still sexist?

I’ll field this one. IMHO, it’s not sexist to offer skimpy/revealing/sexy armor for women, what is sexist, is that there is not ALSO, skimpy/revealing/sexy armor for the men.

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

A woman, or even some women, wanting something does not prevent it from being sexist. There are women who believe, or at least state that they believe, that women should be subbordinate to men. Sexist even if the person stating the belief is female.

Posted by: Nimrod.1726

Nimrod.1726

I have to agree with the OP. Skimpy armor on Females gets old fast. I am a male player, and straight, but I see a trend in video games these days that sexualize the females and keep the guys in full armor. How does the girl players expect their armor to keep them protected from bandit arrow and swords? I never understood it. Here she is with very little covered up and she gets full protection from that? Serious logical fail here.

Posted by: quietonewisp.4316

quietonewisp.4316

Heya, uhh, ya got any sources for ideas that, you know, aren’t tumblr? Just, you know, ’cause…tumblr.

Hey, I’m not here to provide all the ideas. I’ve seen some interesting discussions about armour over there about bikini armour in games is all. It’s good to have a starting point sometimes. Happy gaming!

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

i dunno what you’re talking about, a small bit of skin shown doesn’t make it skimpy and mostly there are no skimpy armor.
i have counted 14 “skimpy” armors but mostly because of the chest armor, the rest isas covered as a borka.

Posted by: Ahlen.7591

Ahlen.7591

As someone who plays heavy armor I wish there was skimpy armor for females.

Posted by: Xbon.9086

Xbon.9086

What I find equally absurd is how just having the option to cloth a female character in skimpy armor is labeled as sexualizing them and yet, what do a large portion of women wear casually, at work or at school? Most aren’t trying to wear loose jeans and a regular-lengthed short sleeve shirt.

Absolutely true, don’t really see women covering up in public, while men do.

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

As a dude, I fully support this.

NSPride <3

Posted by: Raven.1524

Raven.1524

They could do the same thing they did with the hairstyles. You want more? you get the ones from the other races!
You want more clothes on your male character? You get the female skins!

I wouldn’t use it, but that might qualify as “skimpy male outfits” :O
That’s how you get an [Eatman] >>> PSO2 players might understand

The Greyhawk.9107

A woman, or even some women, wanting something does not prevent it from being sexist. There are women who believe, or at least state that they believe, that women should be subbordinate to men. Sexist even if the person stating the belief is female.

That’s a big leap from personal tastes to think oneself is subordinate to another. And also a mine-field if I ever saw one. To be frank, you don’t really have to tell me that in certain parts of the world where there is a real patriarchy, yes women are taught to believe that but in respect to this discussion, which ones probably going to play video games: the one that just likes to show a little skin or the one that lives….in other places?

There’s something I’ve been told by some friends of mine, most of them women, that goes along the lines of “Women don’t actually dress up to impress men, but to show off to other women”. Take from that what you will (not even sure myself to be honest, just thought it might be relevant).

I’ll field this one. IMHO, it’s not sexist to offer skimpy/revealing/sexy armor for women, what is sexist, is that there is not ALSO, skimpy/revealing/sexy armor for the men.

But just so we’re clear, independent of the state of male armor, female armor that shows skin isn’t sexist to you?

Hey, I’m not here to provide all the ideas. I’ve seen some interesting discussions about armour over there about bikini armour in games is all. It’s good to have a starting point sometimes. Happy gaming!

Bad joke about Tumblr was a bad joke, nothing more. Because Tumblr.

Hate is Fuel.