Skins dicussion!

Skins dicussion!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Strikerjolt.5910

Strikerjolt.5910

I would like to see a lot more weapon skins in this game, and a lot more skins at lower levels.

I have a few suggestions to make weapon skins easier to obtain.

I would like to see weapon/armor skins added to jump puzzles instead of just random generated loot. I avoid most jumping puzzles, because the reward just isn’t good enough. I would like to see them add skins to the puzzles, and maybe the skins could reflect the theme of the puzzle challenge.

Another thing. There a plenty of amazing artists out there that play this game, and who can draw up really amazing armor. I would like to see contests every couple of months, or something. Maybe every 6 months? The contest will be the community drawing out armor designs, and weapon skins, and let’s say the top 5-10 players will get their weapon/armor model put into the game as a random drop.

For people who win the contest they get their armor for via mail.

Skins dicussion!

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Don’t dismiss the JPs as not having good loot, I’ve recieved plenty of rares from JP chests and my friend got an exotic yesterday

Skins dicussion!

Posted by: Strikerjolt.5910

Strikerjolt.5910

Don’t dismiss the JPs as not having good loot, I’ve recieved plenty of rares from JP chests and my friend got an exotic yesterday

Yeah, I know, but I hardly get anything, and i’m sure there others too.

The addition of skins would really make me want to do JP more, and hopefully getting that cool skin. c: