Small Complaint

Small Complaint

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Chrono.4108

Chrono.4108

Would it be possible to make these up and down arrows any smaller? I accidentally was able to turn my mouse sensitivity up to maximum and be able to click on one.

Attachments:

Small Complaint

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

If they were any smaller I’d have trouble seeing them, let alone actually hitting them.

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”

Small Complaint

Posted by: Sephas.8793

Sephas.8793

Which is why I use my scroll wheel to move up or down small increments.

Small Complaint

Posted by: Narrrz.7532

Narrrz.7532

does anyone else have real trouble getting the TP to highlight the right field/at all, or increment the right denomination? half the time when i’m trying to twitch the copper prices, the silver will adjust instead, and if i actually try to click on a field to manually adjust it, it will almost always take that as a click on the increment arrows

Small Complaint

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

Since a few updates ago, it doesn’t work like it used to work anymore for me. What used to happen was, I highlighted one of the boxes by hovering the mouse over it, and then I could use the scrollwheel, or enter new figures altogether by using the keyboard.

Nowadays, the responsiveness has gone. Hovering the mouse will not highlight much of the time, clicking one of the boxes will do no good, and using the scrollwheel while hovering over a non-highlighted box will not change the correct denomination. Those tiny arrows are often the only way to alter prices. It’s a struggle to use the TP.

Small Complaint

Posted by: Sephas.8793

Sephas.8793

I’ve found that you have to swing your cursor around the window, and then back over the copper field. This will bring the focus into the copper field and you can use the scroll wheel.

Small Complaint

Posted by: kratan.4619

kratan.4619

I thought this was going to be about the Asura.

But I do agree, the arrows could be a bit smaller.

Small Complaint

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

does anyone else have real trouble getting the TP to highlight the right field/at all, or increment the right denomination? half the time when i’m trying to twitch the copper prices, the silver will adjust instead, and if i actually try to click on a field to manually adjust it, it will almost always take that as a click on the increment arrows

The width of the arrows is actually much wider than they appear, causing them to extend into the next field. If you click the left side of the copper box for example, you’ll click silver’s arrow.

When using the fields, ensure that the one you want becomes highlighted and shows the input cursor ( | ). While the field is highlighted and your mouse is over it, simply use the scroll wheel to adjust the value. Alternatively, you can click the arrows starting from the right edge of the box. Selecting the fields can be a little tricky itself due to this bad formatting. When you mouse over one of the fields, it automatically focuses it, however, your mouse actually has to leave the field first, which might not happen due to how they extend. To counter that, move the mouse either above or below the textboxes when you want to select a different field.

Considering the problem with the arrows, they’re likely backwards and need to be flipped.

Small Complaint

Posted by: Jimson.5168

Jimson.5168

You could always just select/highlight the numbers using the mouse and type what number you want in the box. I gave up trying to click the arrows long ago.

Small Complaint

Posted by: theTurkey.2970

theTurkey.2970

Since a few updates back, I am also having issues changing the prices on the TP. I have found I need to hover over the box I want to update for up to 10 seconds before I see a cursor appear. If I click before seeing the cursor appear, the result is unpredictable as to which field will change. This bug/feature is not game breaking, but it is pretty frustrating.