So Close to Buying the Dreamer off the TP!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: zBluRrYz.1347

zBluRrYz.1347

Hey guys, for the past 4 months I’ve been doing NOTHING but Farming gold! It’s been a mindless and brain numbing journey but the end is in sight. The Dreamer in on the TP for 2080g. After my Months of Farming, I’m currently at 2017g.

I know this forum kinda frowns upon this, but I wanted to ask the community if they could possibly throw any spare silvers or golds they have so I can finish this thing even faster. Even 5s still helps! Anything!

Hoping to be done this Journey soon and be shooting rainbows!

Thanks guys!, Blurry!

Legends Never [DIE].
B L U R R Y. Thiefy Thief Thief

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Ummm there’s just something about someone with 2080 gold asking for money that sounds really, really weird to me. I assume you realize you have more gold than 99% of the people in the game? lol

Posted by: Izaya.2906

Izaya.2906

Hey guys, for the past 4 months I’ve been doing NOTHING but Farming gold! It’s been a mindless and brain numbing journey but the end is in sight. The Dreamer in on the TP for 2080g. After my Months of Farming, I’m currently at 2017g.

I know this forum kinda frowns upon this, but I wanted to ask the community if they could possibly throw any spare silvers or golds they have so I can finish this thing even faster. Even 5s still helps! Anything!

Hoping to be done this Journey soon and be shooting rainbows!

Thanks guys!, Blurry!

There’s this thing called placing a custom offer, if you put 2k on offer I’m pretty sure it’ll get filled in no time

If you have patience, 1.7-1.8k is also a good enough profit for someone to fill it(and some people sell legendaries at a loss).

(edited by Izaya.2906)

Posted by: Naus the Gobbo.5172

Naus the Gobbo.5172

I am against people begging for gold, but I have to admit that this is for a good cause.

There cannot be enough rainbows and unicorns in this world, so you can have a gold from me.

What we do in life echoes in eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zkT2uZAGA – GW2 – A world of wonder

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

That’s odd OP because according to your post history you have acquired at least 3 precursors in the last 3 months. Seems to me you should not be low on coin.

And this tidbit for anyone else considering donating.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Precourser-for-Achievement-Points/2336175

Precursor for achievement points… lol ruins the prestige. People just want easy legendaries. These posts are getting tiring.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

Ones wielding the Dreamer should be shot.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Posted by: Balkanwarrior.5132

Balkanwarrior.5132

lol the OP has an account that is literally blessed by the RNG gods, and he is asking for money. Greedy as fuxk bro. Please reply and tell me you’re trolling/trying to impress people by telling us you have 2k gold.

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

As the forums are not the place to ask for any kind of in-game transaction, this thread is now closed.

Thank you for your understanding.