So Dragon Ball...

So Dragon Ball...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

1. Forced to be played if you want daily.
2. Long.
3. Gives no rewards for winning.

Is that supposed to be fun?

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Its meant to keep you busy looking at the hand over there while the other hand does stuff behind the scenes to bring us…something else?

Or basically to keep people busy.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: shammy.7281

shammy.7281

How is it long? took maybe 15 mins

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: Gyler.8150

Gyler.8150

But look at all the free content you are getting!!! OMG you spoiled entitled person you! How dare you, can’t you see ANET is giving you free content while they work on their other payed content? The nerve!

On a less sarcastic tone, when will SAB be released from jail?

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: Firedancer.8350

Firedancer.8350

How is it long? took maybe 15 mins

15 minutes to win 5 matches for the daily?

5 Matches is absurd, they don’t even ask for that many as part of a regular pvp daily. If you’re unlucky you play for hours without winning 5 matches, depending on who your team mates are and your opposition is.

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: shammy.7281

shammy.7281

The daily is only having to do 3 of the 4, just play 2 matches and you get 1 of them, the other 2 are so simple

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: Mattus.1345

Mattus.1345

The daily would be better in diffirent order – Win 2 matches and play 5 matches…

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

5 Matches is absurd, they don’t even ask for that many as part of a regular pvp daily. If you’re unlucky you play for hours without winning 5 matches, depending on who your team mates are and your opposition is.

To add more fun, you can be tossed into already losing team. Also 4v5 games is pretty common situation.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

This was the first time I played Dragon Ball – not looking forward to suffering through 2 matches to do the daily during this “event.” I shall enjoy the 15% MF during the event…the rest, meh.

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: Schwarzseher.9873

Schwarzseher.9873

To add more fun, you can be tossed into already losing team. Also 4v5 games is pretty common situation.

4 v5 pfff, thats the lesser problem. Normally its 2 and 2 leechers vs 5 active players. And 5 wins to get daily reward while you get nothing for playing it.

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: Vukorep.3081

Vukorep.3081

isnt that long
gives achivements (if thats your thing) that come with some envelopes
You get 1 extra laurel per day if you do the daily achievements.

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: Arkinos.7245

Arkinos.7245

If you want your Laurel, just go play 2 matches.

You can probably go afk after hitting somebody once anyway and will still get your match played.

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: bluberblasen.9684

bluberblasen.9684

1. Forced to be played if you want daily.
2. Long.
3. Gives no rewards for winning.

Is that supposed to be fun?

2.((((
3. no fun!

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: Arkinos.7245

Arkinos.7245

The reward for winning seems to be that you can buy more of the packets for 1g.

You can buy 16 per day and another 16 if you win enough-

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

Karny kutas za brak nagród w dragon ball.

Big minus for no rewards in dragon ball game and very demanding daily system ub kubar.

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: Stone.7563

Stone.7563

There is just so much wrong with this event. They need to add a feedback thread just for this event… Enough with blacklion skins being the only good looking things in the game…

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: HwaRyun.1807

HwaRyun.1807

Aye this Dragon Ball game is awful, and the achievements are even more poorly designed than the game. I don’t care if the content is free, it’s still awful.

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

The game itself isnt that good. Seems to be really snowbally, i played like 9 games today and have never seen a comeback or anything.
It’s also pretty laggy.

Luckily you dont need the 5 wins for the daily; just play 2 rounds and do the other two achievements.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

Aww... I don’t know about achievements, but I thought it was fun. Granted, I can only do the two rounds before a seizure feels incoming, but... fun! Wish I could do it more.

The lag, as noted however, was very present. If I rubberband, it increases seizure potential, so I’d like to try again if the lag dissipates, because it may make enough of a difference so I can play another round or two, and maybe win!

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: Renkencen.6127

Renkencen.6127

Yeah needing five wins to get a daily achieviement? Are you kidding me??? Having three wins is ideal (althought one win is perfect given if it was part of the new achieviement system)!

Sure the matches only last around 5 minutes for me but given my current win/ lost ratio, it took me ages to just get 5 wins especially when my team decided to leave when we were losing. I can’t blame them really given that there is no loot rewards for playing it in the first place

Also what is it with the seasonal/ temporary achieviement being under the old achieviement system (each 4 dailies are worth a point each and while only 3 is needed for the main reward, you can still do the 4th dailies)? Under the new dailies achievement, it should be doing any 2 of the 4 dailies will reward you 4 points and the laurel.

Lastly this isn’t the case of trying harder to be a better at playing it and what nots, everyone were new into it (I doubt anyone remember playing it from Dragon Bash) so it’s not a case of some people being better than others (just yet).

Maybe I was just unlucky with today matches but I do not see myself improving in the coming days.

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: climonite.8537

climonite.8537

Boring, rewards horrible. Not sure why this was wasted dev time on.

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Boring, rewards horrible. Not sure why this was wasted dev time on.

It wasn’t. This content is just being re-released. Much like Wintersday was. Very little dev time other than maybe new achievements? But that’s like an afternoon’s work.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

So Dragon Ball...

Posted by: Yukito.9012

Yukito.9012

1. Only need to play for LUNAR dailies and barely have to play any games
2. Games generally aren’t that long
3. Rewards come from dailies

Don’t like it, don’t play it. Simple as