So... I wanted to craft Eternity....

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

… after finishing my Legendary Journey to get the precursors.

But Gift of Darkness needs 750 t6 leather sections.

And Gift of Light needs another 750.

Now, how do I get those 1500 leather sections? Ive got all other Mats already in storage. But Im always short on leather, even though Im not selling it.

I tried Cursed Shore. Would take me around 120 hours of straight farming.

I tried opening Champ Bags and green loot bags. Would take me around 30k bags (thats 120 stacks).

I tried vendor MF salvaging + MF upgrading, that costs me around 25-30s per section. To farm the gold, Id need something between 25 to 60 hours.

TP is not an option for me, rather I spent the extra time buying white armor from vendor to MF and salvage it than supporting an absolutely broken market.

Posted by: Excelvior.8520

Excelvior.8520

I feel you
finished Eternity recently after making both precursors through legendary journey. Finding the leather was the single hardest thing to do. I ended up farming gold and buying from the TP. It’s even worse than the mystic coins, at least for those you have a monthly allocation…

Posted by: torgar.4015

torgar.4015

Heh, that sucks, but let’s look at Juggernaut, still 1.8g a silver doubloon qq

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

This is probably not the answer you are looking for, but I would recommend simply buying Eternity. People sell it at a significant discount because they still get the Twilight and Sunrise skins.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

If you’re going to be farming anyway you might consider dungeons. You can run dungeons and get 240 tokens for 3 paths and get rare medium armor (hats) from the dungeon merchant to salvage at 30 dungeon tokens each. These can be salvaged for leather and ectos.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: torgar.4015

torgar.4015

^ thats a good idea to mix up the farming

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

TP is not an option for me, rather I spent the extra time buying white armor from vendor to MF and salvage it than supporting an absolutely broken market.

I’m afraid this is your biggest problem, because the game economy is built so that you can exchange all the non-leather loot you gain while farming leather into more leather. That way, the hours you’ve calculated will be significantly reduced (but of course at the price of not increasing your stores of any other materials you might find helpful in the future).

This game isn’t set up so that dedicated farming for one material and one alone will give the desired result. It will always cost you, in time and enjoyment if nothing else, unless you are willing to accept that exchanging unwanted for wanted materials via the TP is supposed to be the most direct path of aquiring any one material in this game.

Posted by: hornswroggle.8023

hornswroggle.8023

I also recommend a hybrid of farming and buying.
Here’s what I usually do:
I set myself a gold threshold (in my case 200 – 300g; your mileage may vary)
Then I go and do my daily buisness, farming, fractals and so on.
At the end of each farmround I take inventory and see what can be sold or salvaged, and then buy the mats (in your case T6 leather) with however much gold exceeds the threshold.
I also recommend getting your hands on the unstable packages from BF and EB. they may also yield what you need.

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

This is quite simply a ridiculous complaint especially when u consider how much cost goes into the new legendaries such as the Eureka one. Amalgamated gemstones aside, take a look at how many shard of endeavors are required for precursor and legendary crafting combined.

That’s almost 300 shards, with each a base crafting cost of 2.5g by today’s market. You can figure out what the total cost is, I’m sure. It’s even worse than the problem u are having. Plus I didn’t get to buy any of them with laurels either, since I didn’t realise there was a cap of once per day. So I literally had to throw all that gold down the sink, had no other way out.

I’d you don’t wanna farm for mats then pls be realistic abt it. You don’t go trying to farm mystic coins, u buy them from tp. Solution: join a gold farm, make about 20g/hr on the lower end and that equates to abt 70 leather/hr. Stop complaining that leather is too hard to find

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

The TP is and will always be your friend. You can play whichever content you prefer while still working towards your goal.
Try to see materials as just another form of currency. Something that you can exchange for another currency – for example gold.
Do the parts of the legendary you enjoy and simply buy anything else you are missing, that requires you to wait or to do content you don’t like and cheapest and best of all simply buy the whole legendary there.
If this won’t do for you, if you want to earn everything yourself then I’d suggest going with dungeons as people have mentioned or big farm maps. Salvaging leather armor works well while you start adding leather from the TP with the money you are earning by selling anything else you can lay your hands upon.

Not a fan of account bound legendaries myself. Crafting Eureka was such a pain for me. I probably could have bought it for half of the price of all of the materials that went into it if it wasn’t account bound. Looking at how unpopular maces normally are.

(edited by Henry.5713)

Yasi.9065

The TP is and will always be your friend. You can play whichever content you prefer while still working towards your goal.
Try to see materials as just another form of currency. Something that you can exchange for another currency for example gold.
Do the parts of the legendary you enjoy and simply buy anything else you are missing, that requires you to wait or to do content you don’t like and cheapest and best of all simply buy the whole legendary there.
If this won’t do for you, if you want to earn everything yourself then I’d suggest going with dungeons as people have mentioned or big farm maps. Salvaging leather armor works well while start adding leather from the TP with the funds you are making while farming leather.

Not a fan of account bound legendaries myself. Crafting Eureka was such a pain for me. I probably could have bought it for half of the price of all of the materials that went into it if it wasn’t account bound. Looking at how unpopular maces normally are.

You do realize, that if everybody bought t6 leather straight from tp instead of at least trying to farm, the prices for t6 leather are gonna be around 1g per section?

And please, Eureka… its only half a Nevermore. And I completed Nevermore without TP.

But at least, for Nevermore and Eureka I could go out and do something specific to farm the specific material Im still missing.

Leather? Ive gotten more t6 fangs than t6 leather. Which is – just as a reminder – the rarer material dropped by the same mob category.

Thats how badly unaccessible t6 leather is. And thats why prices are out of whack. I mean, I get the rarer material more easily than the base one? But I need 3-5x the amount of the base material for any kind of recipe? Just broken.

Dungeons is a nice idea, thanks. Will try to animate a few friends to run them with me.

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

You do realize, that if everybody bought t6 leather straight from tp instead of at least trying to farm, the prices for t6 leather are gonna be around 1g per section?

you do realize that some players dont have any demand for leather and therefore sell it on the tp?

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Yasi.9065

This is quite simply a ridiculous complaint especially when u consider how much cost goes into the new legendaries such as the Eureka one. Amalgamated gemstones aside, take a look at how many shard of endeavors are required for precursor and legendary crafting combined.

That’s almost 300 shards, with each a base crafting cost of 2.5g by today’s market. You can figure out what the total cost is, I’m sure. It’s even worse than the problem u are having. Plus I didn’t get to buy any of them with laurels either, since I didn’t realise there was a cap of once per day. So I literally had to throw all that gold down the sink, had no other way out.

I’d you don’t wanna farm for mats then pls be realistic abt it. You don’t go trying to farm mystic coins, u buy them from tp. Solution: join a gold farm, make about 20g/hr on the lower end and that equates to abt 70 leather/hr. Stop complaining that leather is too hard to find

Lets answer this last to first.

As posted above, if everybody goes that way, prices will skyrocket even more. Because supply isnt even close to enough to fill demand.

No, Im not buying Mystic Coins from TP. I have several accounts and am quite flush with them thanks to that. Im actually one of the few selling them.

Eureka → 2560g
Hope → 2613g
Astralaria → 2666g
Chuka and bla → 2870g
Nevermore → 2850g
If you are talking about account bound legendaries, please keep this list in mind. Eureka is the cheapest and I found most easily farmed accountbound legendary. Complaining about Eureka in a thread about ways to farm leather, thats kinda… well… not gonna go there.

This is not a ridiculous complaint. Each of those accountbound legendaries I could – and some of them have – farm all by myself, without use of TP. Because those mats are accessible.
Leather on the other hand has a lower salvagerate than other mats, there’s no salvaging nodes and if you look at dropresearch on lootbags, you will see leather sitting always on last spot compared to cloth, ore, wood. Which is my experience too.

So basically, you come here into my thread, and start a rant about something that you can farm (and quite easily I might say), while this thread is about the very fact that you cant farm t6 leather.

Yasi.9065

you do realize that some players dont have any demand for leather and therefore sell it on the tp?

But obviously its not enough players, otherwise the price per leather section wouldnt be higher than for, for example, t6 fangs.

And the reason for this is quite easily explained:
There’s not many items left that dont require leather. So if you want a new legendary, chances are at least 50% you will need a stack of t6 leather. Meaning, you should always hoard at least 3 stacks t6 leather sections. Better would be to hoard twice as much, or triple.

If you reached that point where you dont want to craft any new skins anymore, thats nice for you. But you are an absolute minority there.

And 30s per t6 leather section, shows quite graphically how much demand outstrips supply.
It could be worse, because in my experience, the accessibility of t6 leather sections is so low, that it can skyrocket even more.

Dont get me wrong, this is NOT a complaint about tp prices. Imo, 30s reflects the value of t6 leather quite nicely.

And THATS what Im complaining about.

Why is it, a base crafting material is rarer than a fine crafting material? Why is the discrepancy so high between gossamer scraps and hardened leather sections? Or even between ancient wood logs and hardened leather sections.

In t6 category, 1 leather section is:
40x gossamer scrap
8x orichalcum ore
5x ancient wood log

T6 Leather is always a multiple worth of the other t6 base crafting materials.

And thats because its in-accessible. It has lowest salvage rate and lowest droprate. While at the same time the demand especially compared to gossamer, is ridiculous high.

I thought, that maybe I just didnt know that good way to farm t6 leather. But this thread kinda shows me, there is no way. You hoard t6 leather while playing the game, and buy from others if you want something special.

In a way, that makes t6 leather even worse than Mystic Coins. I have my regular income of Mystic Coins. T6 leather is RNG on top of rare.

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

Try to see materials as just another form of currency. Something that you can exchange for another currency for example gold.
If this won’t do for you, if you want to earn everything yourself then I’d suggest going with dungeons as people have mentioned or big farm maps. Salvaging leather armor works well while start adding leather from the TP with the funds you are making while farming leather.

And please, Eureka… its only half a Nevermore. And I completed Nevermore without TP.

But at least, for Nevermore and Eureka I could go out and do something specific to farm the specific material Im still missing.

Leather? Ive gotten more t6 fangs than t6 leather. Which is – just as a reminder – the rarer material dropped by the same mob category.

Thats how badly unaccessible t6 leather is. And thats why prices are out of whack. I mean, I get the rarer material more easily than the base one? But I need 3-5x the amount of the base material for any kind of recipe? Just broken.

Dungeons is a nice idea, thanks. Will try to animate a few friends to run them with me.

If you are mainly here to complain about the lack of an actual ‘leather node’ or leather ‘tree’, that’s fine. It is a valid complaint.

Just don’t talk down to People who tried to give you suggestions on how to find a way around this problem and even tried to share your pain with a few of their own experiences. I farmed my own Eternity ages ago, back when the precursors were way more expensive in comparison. Compared to how gold is just being thrown at you nowadays.

A big number of players does actually buy the materials on the trading post. Prices are still balanced around the amount of drops one salvages which is the main way of acquiring leather.
The much bigger issue is all of the material sinks they added with leather to balance the previously dirt cheap prices. Other supposedly much rarer materials were made much easier to acquire, in the attempt to balance the previously extremly high prices. This might need some rebalancing once again.

(edited by Henry.5713)

Wanze.8410

Dont get me wrong, this is NOT a complaint about tp prices. Imo, 30s reflects the value of t6 leather quite nicely.

And THATS what Im complaining about.

Why is it, a base crafting material is rarer than a fine crafting material? Why is the discrepancy so high between gossamer scraps and hardened leather sections? Or even between ancient wood logs and hardened leather sections.

You make the assumption that items of the same tier should have the same value and droprate and fine crafting materials should be harder to get than basic materials. This might seem like a logic assumption but is far from reality because it still depends on which content the player plays and how much he consumes of each material.

A basic material might have ten times more faucets than a fine material but if a player opts to play content that rewards him with a rare mat 95% of the time and only spends 5% of his time playing content that rewards a basic mat, the intended average supply of it wont be as intended.

Yasi.9065

Then please, Wanze. Point me towards the content that will reward me with 95% leather drops instead of vicious fangs.

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

What class(es) are you playing on btw? I’m just wondering, because going into the labyrinth or any open world map on a ranger or engineer seems to give me a decent supply of leather armor to salvage. It’s a lot less if I’m on a light or heavy class though.

Yasi.9065

Thief or engineer. Mainly thief. Its also something I noticed early on. While the profession doesnt seem to do anything in regards to opening bags, I get definitely more medium armor drops on a medium armor profession.

Though I still get more weapon drops than armor drops, this is still something to keep in mind when choosing a profession for farming.

(edited by Yasi.9065)

Wanze.8410

Then please, Wanze. Point me towards the content that will reward me with 95% leather drops instead of vicious fangs.

Oh, of course.
Killing Flame Legions for example, will reward you with Ritual bags that contain leather and you will get leather from salvaged medium armor they might drop. The Legions itself will drop Claws and the ritual bags only totems and vials of blood, so you wont get any Fangs.
You are welcome.

Yasi.9065

Oh, of course.
Killing Flame Legions for example, will reward you with Ritual bags that contain leather and you will get leather from salvaged medium armor they might drop. The Legions itself will drop Claws and the ritual bags only totems and vials of blood, so you wont get any Fangs.
You are welcome.

Only Heavy Ritual bags drop t6 leather and are actually worth “farming”.

Problem? They only drop in upscaled Fireheart Rise events or CoF. And CoF its rather abyssmal, the droprate. You get 95% Large Ritual bags, which dont contain t6 materials, only t5.

Wanze.8410

Oh, of course.
You are welcome.

Only Heavy Ritual bags drop t6 leather and are actually worth “farming”.

Problem? They only drop in upscaled Fireheart Rise events or CoF. And CoF its rather abyssmal, the droprate. You get 95% Large Ritual bags, which dont contain t6 materials, only t5.

You just asked for leather in general, not t6 leather. And even if the droprate from cof for t6 leather is abysmal, its still more than no t6 fangs at all.
And you can promote t5 leather to t6.

Yasi.9065

This thread is about t6 leather. Every other post I wrote about T6 leather. Im talking about t6 FANGS in the post you quoted. Excuses much?

Also, upgrading t5 leather is unprofitable. If you want to use the TP, its better to sell t5 leather and buy t6 leather. Upgrading t5 to t6 costs you around 40s per t6 leather section.

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

This thread is about t6 leather. Every other post I wrote about T6 leather. Im talking about t6 FANGS in the post you quoted. Excuses much?

Also, upgrading t5 leather is unprofitable. If you want to use the TP, its better to sell t5 leather and buy t6 leather. Upgrading t5 to t6 costs you around 40s per t6 leather section.

Then sell your T5 leather and buy T6?

Server: Devona’s Rest

Yasi.9065

Love quoting myself, strokes my ego.

Just to make this clear, atm the winner is:
Buying white armor, putting 4 in mystic forge, salvaging result. Price: 30s per t6 leather section.

Running all three CoF dungeon paths nets me 9x t6 leather sections, salvaging CoF armor worth 1.5k tokens got me 0 t6 leather sections.

(edited by Yasi.9065)

Posted by: cyn.2157

cyn.2157

If you’re going to stand on principle in direct contrast to the games mechanisms in place to accommodate what it is you want to do, it’s going to be a longer journey.

You’re right – leather availability is pretty abysmal – and they made way too many things require a lot of it – but the unfortunate solutions to it seem to go against your principles – so, either stick to your guns and enjoy the long ride, or acknowledge that your theoretical 1500 leather from the TP would have zero impact and will go unnoticed in the grand scheme of things. I won’t be seeing any news posts from ArenaNet announcing they’re retiring the BLTP simply because Yasi.9065 doesn’t want to support it.

FWIW I can’t imagine how much worse I, as well as the game world at large, would be if everyone just vend’d mats. 15% is steep, but it’s a hell of a lot better than “farm everything you need yourself”.

-Fade Nightshade (thief all the way, baby)

Yasi.9065

Sitting in front of a vendor, buying white leather gloves, putting them in mystic forge, salvaging result gets me leather sections to the same price as buying them on TP.

Im still trying out a few suggestions PMed to me, but so far, THAT is the best t6 leather farming method.

And if that holds true, thats just ridiculous, and sad, and… broken.

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

The new maps will be your friend if you can add them to your farming rotation,

Bloodstone Fen and Ember Bay both drop a lot of mats that can be broken down into leather including T6,

You stated you didn’t want to buy any from the TP, this is the exact reason you use the TP, sell mats you don’t need and buy the T6 leather, be in in small amounts to top you up until you get what you need, if you do not want to use the TP then you will be stuck with farming rotations until you get the amount you desire.

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Crafting materials that form the core of exotic armor crafting should never be as expensive as T6 leather currently is. It has completely gutted a new player’s ability to get armor in a progressive and explorable way and forces them to get it by other means instead (if they’re even savvy enough to know about other the methods). Regardless of how logical its price is based on faucets/sinks, the point is that it needs to change and ANet is being naive and downright malicious in ignoring it.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

You make the assumption that items of the same tier should have the same value and droprate and fine crafting materials should be harder to get than basic materials.

What is the point of designating Tiers and Rarity if they don’t actually indicate consistency within these designations?

I can create a food group called “purple food” but if I then include food that’s not actually purple, what was the point of me creating that group?

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

(edited by Djinn.9245)

Djinn.9245

If you’re going to stand on principle in direct contrast to the games mechanisms in place to accommodate what it is you want to do, it’s going to be a longer journey.

You’re right – leather availability is pretty abysmal – and they made way too many things require a lot of it – but the unfortunate solutions to it seem to go against your principles – so, either stick to your guns and enjoy the long ride, or …

Or, create a thread about the issue and hopefully other crafting players will support your complaint about an actual issue instead of the “everything is fine” posts that others have made. You at least admit there’s an issue.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

(edited by Djinn.9245)

Wanze.8410

You make the assumption that items of the same tier should have the same value and droprate and fine crafting materials should be harder to get than basic materials.

What is the point of designating Tiers and Rarity if they don’t actually indicate consistency within these designations?

I can create a food group called “purple food” but if I then include food that’s not actually purple, what was the point of me creating that group?

Well, Anet is doing just that, if you check the vendor value, which adds up depending on tier and designated rarity.
The value that is associated with every material on the TP is based on player choices. You cant blame Anet for that.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Sitting in front of a vendor, buying white leather gloves, putting them in mystic forge, salvaging result gets me leather sections to the same price as buying them on TP.

Im still trying out a few suggestions PMed to me, but so far, THAT is the best t6 leather farming method.

And if that holds true, thats just ridiculous, and sad, and… broken.

I admit I’m not seeing your logic here. if you’re willing to buy from a vendor for a chance at what you want why is that better than buying from the trading post for exactly what you want? Both the vendor and the trading post are in game methods to acquire items. Why is one good and one bad? If both make you unhappy, (the RNG of salvaging from a vendor versus buying directly) then why not do the one that gets you what you want fastest?

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Djinn.9245

Well, Anet is doing just that, if you check the vendor value, which adds up depending on tier and designated rarity.
The value that is associated with every material on the TP is based on player choices. You cant blame Anet for that.

The issue is that it doesn’t drop as much. The price is simply a result of how rare it is to drop.

Wanze.8410

The issue is that it doesn’t drop as much. The price is simply a result of how rare it is to drop.

It doesnt drop as much as what? As you would like to?

(edited by Wanze.8410)

Djinn.9245

<sigh> As much as other mats in that tier.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

On the other hand Eureka is the cheapest of the HoT legendary…

Wanze.8410

<sigh> As much as other mats in that tier.

Do you actually get more ori ore or ancient wood logs than hard leather?
I checked how much of the t6 common unrefined and refined mats were traded over the last 24 hours on gw2bltc, here is what i found:

hard leather sections: 8.5k bought + 6.5k sold = 15k
hard leather squares: 3.7k bought + 3.5k sold = 7.2k x 3= 21.6k
36.6k hard leather sections traded in last 24 hours

gossamer scrap: 7.8k bought + 19.3k sold = 27.1k
gossamer bolt: 4.6k bought + 3.4k sold = 8k x 2= 16k
43.1k gossamer scraps traded

ori ore: 2.7k bought + 4.1k sold = 6.8k
ori ingots: 8.5k bought + 5k sold = 13.5k x 2= 27k
33.8k ori ores traded

ancient logs: 3.6k bought + 9.1k sold = 12.7k
ancient planks: 5.7k bought + 3.3k sold = 9k x 3= 27k
39.7k ancient logs traded

of course this is no accurate droprate data but I cant say that I get significantly less hard leather compared to gossamer, ori or ancient.

And again, if people choose to consume more leather than other t6 common mats, its their choice, not Anets. Its not that you need to pay 10 of each every day to play the game.

Wanze.8410

But you said you dont want to use the TP! Now you use its price on the TP as an argument. Whatever t6 leather costs on the tp, shouldnt concern you.

Yasi.9065

Supply /= Droprate /= Demand

Trading post has NOTHING to do with droprates. Its about demand and supply. Looking at the trading history for the last 24 hours and concluding droprates from that (tbh, concluding ANYTHING from that)… sorry… but thats just hilariously stupid.

I really didnt think Id have to point out something that obvious…. but there’s been a very LOW demand for t6 leather for the first 3 years of this game – mainly because you only needed 2 sections to craft a square, but also because medium armor professions werent very popular. In that time, a HUGE amount of supply accumulated.

Then came hot, with GH upgrades that increased demand. But obviously that wasnt enough for Anet. So they added t6 leather sections to around 50% of the collection they introduced where it was at least marginally feasible to use leather for it (GS need that protection of the hilt for example and so on). At the same time, they increased the amount of sections needed for a square to 3, AND added gossamer patches. All either in the same patch or shortly after each other.

So, all of a sudden, there’s a HUGE demand for it that isnt only one-time. While for example the collections are at one point done and the market can settle down again, changes like the increase of sections needed for squares and gossamer patches increase the long-term demand.

Anet basically went and increased the basic demand by x30 (gossamer patches), and added lots and lots of one-time sinks to add insult to injury. Its such a staggering mis-calculation that I simply cant wrap my head around HOW they could think that that wouldnt crash the market for t6 leather.

While the one-time sinks are a good way to use up old supply, the change to squares and insignias was uncalled for and just way too much. To balance this change, there have to be leather nodes added, as a non-RNG way to get t6 leather.

As for my drop research. Thanks to all for suggestions that didnt include the TP.

Here’s the result of my tests for farming t6 leather: (best to worst)
1. Mysticforging and salvaging white vendor armor.
2. Open World Zerg events with lots of mobs (labyrinth, event farming in hot etc.) with an engineer/thief/ranger.
3. Silverwastes meta event farming (sadly, mobs in lanes dont really drop loot, otherwise this would probably be nr1)
4. Dungeons (this includes salvaging the tokens)
5. Cursed Shore
6. Fractal lvl40 farming

Everything else has such a low overall droprate, that doing it simply to farm t6 leather will drive you crazy, but of course you can do things like silverwaste chestfarm to get gold and buy the sections either via tp or via vendor+mf+salvage (1.)

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

You’re right – leather availability is pretty abysmal – and they made way too many things require a lot of it – but the unfortunate solutions to it seem to go against your principles – so, either stick to your guns and enjoy the long ride, or …

Or, create a thread about the issue and hopefully other crafting players will support your complaint about an actual issue instead of the “everything is fine” posts that others have made. You at least admit there’s an issue.

Tiers are based on crafting levels and not rarity/value. There are higher crafting level recipes which you need lower crafting materials for but those are more of an exception than the norm. In most cases, the tiers give you a fairly decent inclination of what can go with what.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)