So... Nothing for a while?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

With Heart of Thorns on the horizon we have a lot to look forward to. Betas are nice as it gives us a (very) small look into what to expect.

But when it comes to content… Is Guild Wars 2 on hiatus?

Lunar event was rehashed Dragonball and some items, but… that’s all we’ve gotten. Of course I’m not counting Gem Store items as “content”.

But do we have anything to look forward to between now and release of HoT? Anything that would be either new or fun to kill the time we have to wait for expansion?

With possible WvW Tournament coming up (or is it?) we have something of a goal at that point. But it’s still no content. I personally would like some goal to work on, because this “break” is rather… boring.

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

We will get SAB maybe soon.

Posted by: Gobble D Goop.4081

Gobble D Goop.4081

Stronghold beta test tuesday! It’s new stuff for a day at any rate. It is looking like we wont get anything else until HoT comes out.

Habitual Warrior-Ranger
Gates Of Madness
Jewelcrafting to 500!

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

I personally would like some goal to work on, because this “break” is rather… boring.

Maybe you should work on having more things to do than GW2…

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

I personally would like some goal to work on, because this “break” is rather… boring.

Maybe you should work on having more things to do than GW2…

I am. Very hard. But it’s hard to do when you’ve done close to everything available…
I’m not saying “There is no end game! I’m bored! I quit”.
I find stuff to do everyday, between WvW, PvP, dungeons and fractals. My friends and guildies make it interesting every day. But it was nice to have something out ordinary to do now and then. That’s my stance on it.

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

We will get SAB maybe soon.

Ha ha ha…good joke.

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat