So Overflow still as bad.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Beeca.9467

Beeca.9467

Dont know about all servers but everywhere i have tried to go there is still overflow.

I knew this fix they tried to put in would not work and it is not even close to helping the problem.

So what now ?

80-Ranger/80-Necro/80-Warrior/
80-Guardian /80- Mesmer

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

Wait for the 99% who dont read the patch notes, dont visit the forum to wake up to the change in chest drops ?

Ulfar SOR

Posted by: Geotherma.2395

Geotherma.2395

Give it a lil more time before the hate threads. Things may yet even out. You can only get 1 chest per event per day account wide. Also Maw time has been extended, so the big events you are used to are going to get a lot less attention after the mechanics of it all settle in to peoples minds. Also some people may move now with the free option. Give it till maybe April 10th for all the new changes to kick in and whatever shenanigans may happen on the 1st.

Intel i7 3.9ghz processor 16GB Ram 2TB HDD
Nvidia GTX 650 Win 7 64bit FFXI 4+yrs/Aion 4+ years Complete Noob~ Veteran OIF/OEF
http://everyonesgrudge.enjin.com/home MY GW2 Music http://tinyurl.com/cm4o6tu

Posted by: SadieDeAtreia.8912

SadieDeAtreia.8912

On April 10th, we revisit this and give it another few weeks. So calm down you 1% people!

Posted by: Prowlinger.4213

Prowlinger.4213

I told you guys that this would not fix overflows…. it is the guesting that is the major problem here… not timers or chests or loot…

Posted by: Panda Shepard.1248

Panda Shepard.1248

Lmao. Just wait a bit before you start “blaming the foreigners”. It took weeks before I stopped seeing people asking why they weren’t getting a chest the second time they did one of these events.

Heck, I was still seeing people yesterday actually. Some people just aren’t that observant or don’t bother reading anything on the forums/patch notes.

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Did a maw event today. 80% of the people in chat were confused why they got a bonus chest above the minimap afterwards.

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

Lol, the fix is working very well actually. i see a lot less people at world events now.