So bad hairstyles for male characters...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vissarion.6509

Vissarion.6509

I was waiting for a new hairstyle for my Asura since long ago and today we had some awesome looking female hairstyles, but my main is male and i dont want to change that.

All new male hairstyles (except charr) are lame and boring nothing interesting.. 1/10 wont buy ;(

PS: female ones are very good though.

They called us TEMPESTs, but we can use our elite to cheat death instead

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

I don’t know, I like the second and third male style (as seen on Dulfy). I also like many of the other race styles. Don’t like all, but thought this was a pretty good set. I guess they can’t please everybody.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Posted by: Osred.3864

Osred.3864

You should see how bad the female charrs are.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I actually thought the new batch of hairstyles for male Asura was pretty nice. Other than the weird cork dred thing (#1).

Considering using the 2nd one on my Asura, though I haven’t decided for sure yet.

Funny that you brought up the Charr because I on the other hand though all the new Charr hairstyles, male and female, are horrid. Not a fan of enourmous hairstyles. The only one that I sort of like is the male one with the chains, but that one is ruined by the fact that the hair itself looks like something crawled up onto your head and died. The chain idea is good though, hopefully they’ll use it again in the future on something a little less silly looking.

Different tastes, I guess.

Posted by: Pockethole.5031

Pockethole.5031

out of new hairstyles i love female asura, big top braid from norn female, short upspike & flower for male sylvari and spiky mohawk for charr male.

i think you missed something, op…

Posted by: Khalic.3561

Khalic.3561

Some of those Charr hairstyles look like they strangled a large rat, left it in a barrel of water for a few weeks, then tied a rope around it and strapped it to their head.

Khyla Shadowsong ~ Charr Ele, Engi, Mes, Ranger, Guard, Thief, War, Necro
Northern Shiverpeaks ~ [dO] Drop Otter

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

The new short hair on male Asura makes for quite the mini-stud imo.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.