So excited for Tuesday

So excited for Tuesday

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: mikeew.8607

mikeew.8607

Tuesday is a great day for me so spoiled that day get the feature patch from Areananet as well as Apple’s keynote. Cannot wait. Anyone else anticipating both of these happening all on the same day.

So excited for Tuesday

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Not so much the apple thing, but the feature pack for sure! (not a big apple fan…sorry)
But it sounds like you are getting a double scoop pf awesome coming up

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

So excited for Tuesday

mikeew.8607

I am the announcement of the iPhone 6 possibly more and feature pack so very excited.

So excited for Tuesday

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Didn’t know there was a new iPhone (not an Apple fan), but I am certainly looking forward to next Tuesday’s Feature Patch. I’m very curious about the ‘Collections’! =)

So excited for Tuesday

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Wait, so are they including the options that should have been in the iphone 5? But releasing it again under a different name, and calling it new? :P

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

So excited for Tuesday

mikeew.8607

Not sure I follow your logic in stating they are including what should have been in the iPhone 5, the iPhone 5 was a solid upgrade and the 5s was even greater the 6 is rumored and pretty well supported to have 2 variants a 4.7 inch and kitten inch with a sapphire display a better processor continuing to contain a 64bit processor. I am sure there will be more bells and whistles that are not yet known even by leaks. Let alone iOS 8 and Yosemite and all that will come with those like the family sharing and continuity/ handoff . I am using the beta of both and love it when I get a call on my phone that if I’m on my computer it automatically transfers to the computer and I can pick up my phone from the computer. /end rant Then going on to the feature pack get to test the new scepter pu build on my mesmer and axe on my necro as well as seeing the new changes to tp and see how well it all will /will not work on mac (lol) fingers crossed they don’t break their little pet project.

So excited for Tuesday

Posted by: Moderator.6840

Moderator.6840

Hi everyone,

Since this thread isn’t talking about Guild Wars 2 anymore, we’ll now close it.

Thank you for your understanding.