So is raid-like content coming?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Simbola.4972

Simbola.4972

A couple articles reported over the summer that raid content is being worked on and will be added soon. Was this just false info?

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

If so it’s hopefully nothing like Tequatl. Raid encounters would be better facilitated as a new category of guild content similar to challenges.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Tequatl is the GW2 version of raid content. Whether there will be more will be based on whether ANet has learned lessons from the Teq roll-out or not.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Aye, Tequalt is GW2 version of raids, and it is likely that the rest of the Dragon-bosses will get a similar treatment in the future.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Fernling.1729

Fernling.1729

Anet talked about their version of raiding multiple times, but I don’t believe they ever said anything about the revamped Tequatl event being it.
As far as I’m concerned, there will still be an “ArenaNet version of raids” coming.

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

I was under the impression that they considering Guild Missions to be raid-replacements. (laughs). At least I am pretty sure I have seen staff mention Guild M’s when someone complains about the lack of raids.

Posted by: Pravda.7641

Pravda.7641

I can already smell the disappointment that will come when they release info on it and its not what everyone expected. We have no tanks, healers or DPS (I guess everyone’s a DPS) So I don’t know how it will work, but it won’t be like that not to be named games we’re all thinking about.