So, new patch summed up:

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zord.6130

Zord.6130

Tooltip fixes.
?
?
?
More tooltip fixes (the ones when Moa Morphed were really needed)
Additional Crafting Discipline slot for 800gems

I had been told this was going to be a “decent” patch in terms of content. Guess this is where this game is going though.

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]
Trixxi Is Cute – Purple Fhaz: your daily roamer

So, new patch summed up:

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

You left out “Disconnects and Rollbacks”.

I don’t know who told you this patch would be a content patch, though. They said Season 2 isn’t until July 1st.

So, new patch summed up:

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Tooltip fixes.
?
?
?
More tooltip fixes (the ones when Moa Morphed were really needed)
Additional Crafting Discipline slot for 800gems

I had been told this was going to be a “decent” patch in terms of content. Guess this is where this game is going though.

And who told you that?

They also made it so you can’t do the necro lifesteal cheese on Liadri now, which is nice.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

So, new patch summed up:

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

I don’t recall anyone saying this patch would have anything in the way of features or content.

So, new patch summed up:

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

I like how people left out all the changes on the Queen’s Pavilion, including a droprate increase which has been asked for for weeks.

No wonder Anet barely reads the forums…

So, new patch summed up:

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

I like how people left out all the changes on the Queen’s Pavilion, including a droprate increase which has been asked for for weeks.

They read the forums, they just don’t respond to the sea of cynicism and cryhards. They read it and take it all with a truck-sized grain of salt.

So, new patch summed up:

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

You forgot: increased the amount of junk in the BL chests.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

So, new patch summed up:

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

They read the forums, they just don’t respond to the sea of cynicism and cryhards. They read it and take it all with a truck-sized grain of salt.

A monster-sized truck load of salt….

http://www.history.com/shows/modern-marvels/videos/largest-dump-truck-in-the-world

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

So, new patch summed up:

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Who did tell you that?
As far as I know we didn’t even have any confirmations (or indications for that matter) that there would even be a patch today.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

So, new patch summed up:

Posted by: Garrisyl.7402

Garrisyl.7402

I agree with Xae. I usually side with those that want to give anet a paddlin for various reasons, but this patch improved a lot of things, and removed some annoying bugs. Also, I suspect many of the changes to be the result of player feedback, and for some of them I know for sure. So if anything, they deserve a pat on the back…for now

So, new patch summed up:

Posted by: Malchior.5042

Malchior.5042

As they should.

Malchior Devenholm | Proud member of Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] | Northern Shiverpeaks

So, new patch summed up:

Posted by: Malchior.5042

Malchior.5042

As they should.

Malchior Devenholm | Proud member of Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] | Northern Shiverpeaks

So, new patch summed up:

Posted by: Maliel.8362

Maliel.8362

Great, now what to do with those who got the blazing light title with the exploit?