So the great Jungle Wurm yeh?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Amaya.1483

Amaya.1483

Im really wondering why this piece of bad tasting cake is a requirement for a Mastery point. I for myself just came back to the game a month or two ago and i never saw any group getting even close to killing ONE of that kitten things…

Its really super annoying and im quite desperate, if there is any group out there who is determinated to kill that thing, please let me know -_-

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

The wurm is meant to be killed by organized players. PUGs can’t cut it

http://ttsgamers.com/

You don’t even have to join TTS. Just hop on the teamspeak, wait for a raid for the wurm (they are on a 2 week break right now) and get on the map.

Posted by: Durnik Dk.6301

Durnik Dk.6301

The gw2 community do 3 organizations each day. Jump on the teamspeak 40 minutes before they spawn and everything will be explained:

ts.gw2community.com EN tri-wurm channel

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

An organized guild like TTS or EVOS makes all the difference in bringing down Triple Trouble. You can PUG Tequatl now, but Triple Trouble just requires too many players and too much coordination for most random groups.

I don’t believe you need all of the available mastery points to unlock all of the currently available masteries, so you might be able to get by without doing certain ones, if you’re not available for an organized TT run.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

What i find annoying is that those are new achievements for things there are already achievements for. The mastery points should have been added to the previous, already existing achievements.

And no, you don’t need all the points. At the moment you need somewhere around 45 total for core masteries (if i remember correctly), and there are over 60 points available. You are not pressured to get every single one of them. Though, of course, they might eventually add new masteries.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

Triple Trouble is the most annoying event in the game by far, don’t even rely on PUGs to do it, don’t trust maps with 3 commanders if there is no explanation or anything 40 minutes before the event, and always ask the map if there’s a TS or something. If there’s nothing of the above, just leave because it’s a waste of time…

Posted by: Amaya.1483

Amaya.1483

Thanks so much guys for the infos <3 Gw2 Com still better than WoW