So the one time event item is (spoiler alert)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

A 10 slot bag? Seriously?

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

Posted by: NetherDiver.6079

NetherDiver.6079

With a good chance for exos, rare crafting mats, a good amount of exp and gold. Not to mention an epic boss fight.

Posted by: Zenith.6403

Zenith.6403

Is that 10 slot bag unique skin?

Posted by: Goregash.4952

Goregash.4952

Good, didnt miss anything

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

With a good chance for exos, rare crafting mats, a good amount of exp and gold. Not to mention an epic boss fight.

Available from any chest. You missed the topic and intent. None of which is a “one time event item” that you listed.

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

Posted by: Vasham.2408

Vasham.2408

The dungeon will be here until the end of the event. The one time event was the Mad King erupting from the statue in LA.

Posted by: NetherDiver.6079

NetherDiver.6079

The exos aren’t as easily accessible elsewhere. The chest is repeatable, and so are the mat rewards, and the event doesn’t last long, so it’s more efficient than farming the lab.. Someone in my guild got The Mad Moon off of the chest, also.

Posted by: Taiance.6213

Taiance.6213

the one time event item was the cut scene, whoopdie doo turns out it lead to a dungeon that is being solo farmed while legitimate players cant even get into a group for. Anet once again showing that dropping the ball on stuff is becoming their specialty.

What will happen next is a nerf to the dungeon event so it can only be done once per day resulting in people not even bothering to try and thus hurting legitimate players more than the farmers.

Posted by: killmill.3741

killmill.3741

When does the dungeon end?

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

That truly was an epic boss fight. It’s soloable with spamming ‘1’ for 50 minutes.
Are you mental ?

But yeah the loot was bad.

Posted by: Seasha.2915

Seasha.2915

I don’t know about loot being bad. I’ve seen ppl link Mad King yellows and I got an exotic Focus from the chest. I’m pretty happy:)

Posted by: Alexander Dragonfang.1759

Alexander Dragonfang.1759

The event was the intro video to the dungeon, not the dungeon itself, very epic i must say =D

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

The intro wasn’t also a one time thing, I was passing by the portal and he came out again and the same thing happened but it wasn’t a cinematic. Epic boss fight.. meh it was ok but not that epic. The environment was good though. And for the loot, I don’t like it. Did the dungeon 9 times. 5 times with around 200 magic find and other 4 with my normal set and I only got green items. Not a single yellow and not even close to an exotic. So yes I’m pretty disappointed at this. I skipped work cause of this. Wish there was a title for this or an achievement I can show off in a year or so that I did this. I’ll hardly keep on to a 10 slot bag.