in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

When we will see other specs???

So they show us few elite spec

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

They showed all nine of them. Check https://www.guildwars2.com/en/path-of-fire/#specializations for info on each.

Ragnarox.9601

Yea video overview but wooden potato showed skills and trees in his stream for few specs. Those videos means nothing to me. Its just effects I just want words and numbers.

Posted by: melociraptors.9835

melociraptors.9835

We will be able to play a community preview and test these specs next weekend. You’ll likely be able to see the numbers then.

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

I really hope the Renegade elite spec isn’t the Yet Another Garbage Support Spec it looks like. At least shortbow looks awesome. (And what would make it a garbage support spec is by being a support spec. They already have one – Herald. Having nothing but support Especs would leave the class lacking)

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Wooden Potatoes didn’t get to show all specs. Some of them because stream schedule, some other, I’m not sure, but I think it was because they weren’t ready for show.
He showed us Weaver, Scourge, Deadeye, Spellbreaker and Mirage.
He left our Firebrand, Renegade, Soulbeast and Holosmith.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Ragnarox.9601

I really hope the Renegade elite spec isn’t the Yet Another Garbage Support Spec it looks like. At least shortbow looks awesome. (And what would make it a garbage support spec is by being a support spec. They already have one – Herald. Having nothing but support Especs would leave the class lacking)

Firebrand support spec says hi. (We already have one support spec)

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Yea video overview but wooden potato showed skills and trees in his stream for few specs. Those videos means nothing to me. Its just effects I just want words and numbers.

Ah, sorry, I thought you meant ANet by “They.” I didn’t watch WP because I didn’t want to see someone else playing in the new areas before I go in for the first time. I’m happy to learn any mechanics stuff in advance, but story and environment? I look forward to the impact of discovery

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

And it seems Engie didn’t get group support value, again…

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Sartharina.3542

Dragonhunter is not a support spec. The Firebrand looks like it will be everything I was hoping it would be, and a nice compliment to the instant, power-based and personal Dragonhunter.

Ragnarox.9601

Dragonhunter is not a support spec. The Firebrand looks like it will be everything I was hoping it would be, and a nice compliment to the instant, power-based and personal Dragonhunter.

Good luck roaming wvw and pvp with firebrand.

Sartharina.3542

Good luck roaming wvw and pvp with firebrand.

Those are for Dragonhunter (Though I think Firebrand may find a distinct role in PvP as a bunker, and possibly more viable at high-end play than DH). But, while the loss of the one place Core Guardian shines will be bad, I think Firebrands will find a welcome place as the backbone of WvW zergs and larger havoc groups.

Dragonhunter gave the Guardian point defense, personal DPS, and incredible instantaneous abilities. It seems the Firebrand finally lets them recognize Conditions, while giving a more clear support role that doesn’t require them to fly around all over the place. I mean, the Dragonhunter’s “Save allies with Wings of Resolve and Shield of Courage” is fun, but standing back with a tome dropping powerful support and area effects is also cool.

(edited by Sartharina.3542)