Some guild hall upgrades missing?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Eight Samurai.6840

Eight Samurai.6840

I was checking my guild hall just now and noticed that for some reason we only had 4 node synthesizers instead of 5 like we used to have. I checked with the workshop upgrader and noticed that lumber synthesizer 2 was not upgraded even though it said we had all the materials ready. I click approve upgrade and we leveled up to 28.

I then went around to each upgrade npc to see if there were other upgrades that weren’t correct. the Arena upgrade npc had fear turrets missing in it (again said that we had all the upgrades ready). Can’t do the upgrade at this time due to lack of Aetherium from the upgrade I just did.

Anyone else having similar issues?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Eight Samurai.6840

Eight Samurai.6840

So the 5th plant node is back now apparently… but the Arena fear turret and the knockback turret are for some reason grayed out even though I know we completed them a long time ago, and it says that all the materials are there. I don’t know if once we get aetherium loaded back up again and approve these upgrades, will we be spending double the materials now for the same upgrade or were these items put back in the treasurer?