Some issues and concerns about armor

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

There are some things regarding armor that i would like to have some answers from Anet. I know they are probably not high on priority with the current problems in the game. I just need to know the intentions of Anet.

1) Will the magician set get the proper icons for its helm and mantle piece?

2) Will the cabalist set get the correctly named mantle.

3) Will the wizard and tribal armor set be available in pve?

4) The armageddon set has 3 types of stats spread among 6 vendors. Is it intended that some types would not have the full set. (e.g. Light pants do not have the power/ vit/tough combination)

5) The devout set is a karma set that is also partially craftable with karma receipe. Why make it partial?

6) Why have 2 similar (acolyte’s) names for 2 sets of armor.

Some of these are minor but it has been bugging me since i intend to collect the sets of armor.

Posted by: Passive Aggressive.3154

Passive Aggressive.3154

What is bugging me is that it is not as easy to mix and match sets as I thought it was going to be. There are some major clipping issues when you mix some of the sets.

I am also feel like the dye system must have been rushed. In theory it is great (and sometimes is) but there are some sets where for example if you want to dye the metal lining on the edge of your pants to match the metal lining on your coat it also changes some of the fabric panels to that color when it didn’t change any fabric panels on the other piece. Does that make sense. I’m tired and not sure how to explain it other than to say dye needs to be looked at.

“Do what you want to do and don’t tell other people how to behave.” ~ Ruth Stout

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

I just want to know why some pants have a glove for an image……….

Posted by: lorazcyk.8927

lorazcyk.8927

Tribal set not available in PvE? Wow. Are you kidding me. Time to delete my Charr mesmer!