Somethings to do in Gw2?

Somethings to do in Gw2?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: eyadhady.3954

eyadhady.3954

Im pretty new , only level 21 , what is there that i can do? , because most of my friends/guild usually do dungeons , teq , arah , and all of those im too underleveld , i sometimes explore , not always i find it pretty boring , so what fun things are there to do?

Somethings to do in Gw2?

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

Participate in the mini-games/activities that Anet comes up with. Southsun survival, Sanctum Sprint, Crabtoss Carnival (or whatever that one is called) are a few of the mini-games you can play. Participate in Guild Missions (if you like exploring).

If you don’t like mini-games, then you’re out of luck. I became bored with this game extremely quickly once I hit 80 because there was literally nothing left that I wanted to do. I don’t want a legendary. I don’t want to get 100% world completion on my 4th character. I don’t want to get ascended armor because it’s hideous. I don’t know, you may or may not be like me. If you are, find a different game that offers better end-game. If you’re not like me, keep playing the game and good luck to ya!

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Somethings to do in Gw2?

Posted by: Kiayin.3427

Kiayin.3427

Somethings to do in Gw2?

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

I was going to say the Living Story, but the Living Stories are often located in high level territories that cannot be accessed by lower levels. Same with Jumping Puzzles. Only a few are accessible to low levels.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Somethings to do in Gw2?

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

You can powerlevel in AC story at level 30 . Can probably get to 80
In 2-3 days . I powerleveled my warrior to 80 in CoF p1 in 2 days
so it can work with AC story for a lowbie . CM exp path 1 is quick
Aslo but you need a thief to skip the trash .

Somethings to do in Gw2?

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Just level up to 80, then do the content, honestly most of this games content is for lv 80 players, even the dungeon requirements aren’t actually kosher they may say lv 35 etc but its really 80

Somethings to do in Gw2?

eyadhady.3954

Thanks guys , i think ill go with some minigames and ill rush to 30 then do some dungeons , one thing i dont get …Most peopel got to 80 in 2 days. , i got to 21 in 1 week :O

Somethings to do in Gw2?

Posted by: Kiayin.3427

Kiayin.3427

I was going to say the Living Story, but the Living Stories are often located in high level territories that cannot be accessed by lower levels. Same with Jumping Puzzles. Only a few are accessible to low levels.

Well, there should be at the very least 10 jumping puzzles/mini-dungeons for him to do in the lv1-20 range.. some like Anya Fairmind’s Secret Garden don’t even give you an achievement, but they’re fun if you enjoy that kind of thing. This living story is very accessible I think, but it does vary.

Thanks guys , i think ill go with some minigames and ill rush to 30 then do some dungeons , one thing i dont get …Most peopel got to 80 in 2 days. , i got to 21 in 1 week :O

Those people either knew what they were doing (it wasn’t their first character and/or they were following a guide) or didn’t sleep for two days :P. Maybe both? I never tried.

(edited by Kiayin.3427)

Somethings to do in Gw2?

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

Grind. Farm. Buy stuff you don’t need in the ca$h $hop. Wait in line for WvW. Join a guild. Complete maps.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

Somethings to do in Gw2?

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

It’s really just pvp or farming boring stuff if you want skins, as far as longevity goes.

Somethings to do in Gw2?

Posted by: gumoor.5674

gumoor.5674

Do the map content! Try to get map completions. The rewards are ok. You’ll level doing hearts, events, vistas, waypoints, and points of interest. You’ll learn a bit of the lore. You’ll meet people…(well, depending on the map, maybe one or two people). You’ll find jumping puzzles. You’ll get to know your profession. And at 80, if you are after a legendary, you are once step closer to the required world completion.

Somethings to do in Gw2?

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

do Living Stories…. you’ll love them….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Somethings to do in Gw2?

Posted by: MissKittin.1657

MissKittin.1657

one thing i dont get …Most peopel got to 80 in 2 days. , i got to 21 in 1 week :O

This is far from normal, don’t worry! I only dinged 80 on my first character during the first Halloween event (played since launch)

Just explore the world, experiment with different weapons, armour and builds. Talk to every NPC you meet, find hidden corners to take cool screenshots. The GW2 world is absolutely stunning, and you won’t get to appreciate that grinding levels in Dungeons for hour on end

Overall, I like this game…
But I’m concerned about where it seems to be heading!
Distinctly less shiny than it once was

Somethings to do in Gw2?

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

To get from level 20-30 takes a very short amount of time, which is when the first dungeon becomes available. Before that there are a couple of mini dungeons. If you don’t mind dying some, you can even level in WvW.

It shouldn’t take that long to get a max level character these days, even on your first character.

It could be that your guild isn’t very supportive of new or lower level characters, which is a shame.

Somethings to do in Gw2?

eyadhady.3954

Thanks all! , ill try to do some hearts , exploring , things like that…;D , when it gets really boring ill just go sPvP or WvW

Somethings to do in Gw2?

Posted by: Mel.8769

Mel.8769

Crafting always takes up a good chunk of my time. I’m not a huge fan of it, but many people really enjoy crafting. Give it a try at the very least.

Common sense is a flower that doesn’t grow in everyone’s garden. -Unknown

Somethings to do in Gw2?

Posted by: Shanaeri Rynale.6897

Shanaeri Rynale.6897

If this is your first character don’t rush. Enjoy the game, explore and clear the zones. If you really must rush then the mad kings labyrinth(entered from the doors in queensdale) will give you huge amounts of XP if you run with the zerg, It’s boring, but very fast XP

Guild Leader of DVDF www.dvdf.org.uk since 2005