Southsun Survival needs a safe zone spawn

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jatacid.3725

Jatacid.3725

Every time I play this game I instantly die upon loading and have to spend the entire game as a boring ghost. The headshots are too op also. For a game that’s about survival – a 1-hit-skill doesn’t make much sense.

If you’re going to feature Southsun Survival in the daily rotation, can you please add a safe-spawn point to drop into from, and nerf headshots so they’re a bit more enjoyable. Being a ghost for 20 mins sucks

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

I got a better solution for you. Stop leaving the game after the match ends and let it load up another one.

A 1-hit kill skill makes perfect sense in a competitive survival scenario and this skill is so easily telegraphed and dodged. This is definitely a player skill issue.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I got a better solution for you. Stop leaving the game after the match ends and let it load up another one.

A 1-hit kill skill makes perfect sense in a competitive survival scenario and this skill is so easily telegraphed and dodged. This is definitely a player skill issue.

It takes a while to channel, and can miss once it is aimed if the person moves too far. So you can basically hit someone not moving perpendicular to you, and if they see you at all? They can dodge it. And if you miss the arrow is there so they get one free off your miss.

That’s not the skill which makes me crazy. The crazy one is “Summon Karka”.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Saelune.5316

Saelune.5316

Its not their fault if he joins mid game. It sucks to join after the safe timer is over, but way before the game is over.