Spacebar to OK gone?

Spacebar to OK gone?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: katubug.6378

katubug.6378

I was one of the people who used spacebar to OK things like “The map you are trying to join is full” and “Your mail sent successfully!”

But lately…all I’ve been doing is jumping. I’m not sure if this was intended behaviour, but it has been the opposite of a QoL adjustment for me.

Spacebar to OK gone?

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Space bar is jump by default. You may want to double check your settings to make sure that you (or the game itself) has not reset back to default settings.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Spacebar to OK gone?

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I noticed that they changed it recently from spacebar to enter.

At least now when I’m trying to spam join an instance I don’t look like a jumping bean if I press it too many times.

Spacebar to OK gone?

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

There was a big problem that spacebar acted as confirmation for stuff like log out and replacing runes/sigils which lead to some rather unfortunate losses especially considering several sigils cost well over 10g.

Spacebar to OK gone?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

They changed it recently. In some cases, pressing [enter] works (for example, “your mail was sent successfully”).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Spacebar to OK gone?

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

My question is which settings exactly was it and can I change it back?

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Spacebar to OK gone?

Posted by: Jimson.5168

Jimson.5168

Spacebar is used to deploy glider wings in HoT. This might have something to do with it. I never really looked to see if there was any setting to change this keybinding. I find it difficult to get the wings to deploy exactly when I need them because of the multiple uses for the same key.

Spacebar to OK gone?

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

I’d rather rebind deploy glider to a different key and leave spacebar as it was if possible

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Spacebar to OK gone?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I’d rather rebind deploy glider to a different key and leave spacebar as it was if possible

It’s hard-coded; no option to swap it. Instead, [enter] works for most of the modal dialogues (such as confirmation of sending an email).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”