in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

It’s “Stealth” not “Sleath” lol

Special Abilities (Sleath and others)

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Yeah, I think all professions should get a unique system.

Here’s how this should work, I think:

Elementalists should get these attunements which let them swap their skill sets to different elements. These elements each have their own characteristics, like Water is more healing based, Fire is damage based, Air is mobility based, and Earth is slowing/tanking based.

Guardians should be able to burn things and help others with their skills. They should also have block and regen.

Warriors should get these gigantic attacks which you charge up by hitting things.

Engineers should have this toolbelt that lets them activate special attacks on things.

Ranger should get a pet that does cool damage and has its own skillbar while also getting boosts from your skill bar!

Necromancer should have this form that puts him closer to the Mists (and death) which will allow him to channel necrotic energies! He should charge this similar to warriors but instead of hitting things, how about when things die?

And Mesmers should have clones so that it’s confusing to find the real one. They can even explode the clones to have special effects!

Posted by: SeNoZinD.9874

SeNoZinD.9874

“Ranger could ride dragons”

10/10

Posted by: Blissified.8369

Blissified.8369

Yeah, I think all professions should get a unique system.

Here’s how this should work, I think:

Elementalists should get these attunements which let them swap their skill sets to different elements. These elements each have their own characteristics, like Water is more healing based, Fire is damage based, Air is mobility based, and Earth is slowing/tanking based.

Guardians should be able to burn things and help others with their skills. They should also have block and regen.

Warriors should get these gigantic attacks which you charge up by hitting things.

Engineers should have this toolbelt that lets them activate special attacks on things.

Ranger should get a pet that does cool damage and has its own skillbar while also getting boosts from your skill bar!

Necromancer should have this form that puts him closer to the Mists (and death) which will allow him to channel necrotic energies! He should charge this similar to warriors but instead of hitting things, how about when things die?

And Mesmers should have clones so that it’s confusing to find the real one. They can even explode the clones to have special effects!

YOU SIR ARE LEGENDARY

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

It’s “Stealth” not “Sleath” lol

I have a Thief up my Sleath.

The Burninator

Posted by: Blissified.8369

Blissified.8369

to add to op:

i think their should be actual rewards for you’re in-game achievements. The skins that they award should not be dyeable whatsoever, and only really look good on heavy armor characters, because only heavy armored characters count as real people with souls.

Posted by: Jack of Tears.9458

Jack of Tears.9458

I have a Thief up my Sleath.

I hear they might be making it account bound.

I’m sorry I stepped outta yer box, don’ worry, if
ya whine enough they’ll put me right back.