[Speculation/ SPOILERS] next Mist Champion?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

Tybalt is awesome. He sacrificed himself. He is in the mists. Many were sad to see him go. Such a beloved character by fans.

Anet made him a Mist Champion.

Eir is awesome. She…got killed. She is in the Mists. Many were sad to see her go. Such a beloved character by fans.

See the pattern here? I firmly believe Eir will be a champion in the future.

Posted by: Aiglos.2907

Aiglos.2907

Spoilers?????

That’s not very nice

Fear the might of Shatterstone!

Posted by: Rodzynald.5897

Rodzynald.5897

It’s been quite a while, spoilers are bound to happen. It is hard but it is true, who played HoT story until now, is save. Those who didn’t well… gotta deal with it, it’s not like everyone is gonna stay put and quiet just beacuse a some people didn’t get HoT or didn’t finish their story.
On the other hand a little [HoT Spoiler] in this thread is advised.

Guardian is meant for jolly crusading.

Posted by: Aiglos.2907

Aiglos.2907

It’s been quite a while, spoilers are bound to happen. It is hard but it is true, who played HoT story until now, is save. Those who didn’t well… gotta deal with it, it’s not like everyone is gonna stay put and quiet just beacuse a some people didn’t get HoT or didn’t finish their story.

I’m totally fine with that.
I don’t expect the world to wait for me to finish it

However, as this is the general GW2 discussion forum, I’d kinda hope people were a bit more considerate in using spoiler tags

The game is only a few months old after all… Regardless, I don’t take things like this too seriously. Just a thought for others?

Fear the might of Shatterstone!

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

I’m totally fine with that.
I don’t expect the world to wait for me to finish it

However, as this is the general GW2 discussion forum, I’d kinda hope people were a bit more considerate in using spoiler tags

The game is only a few months old after all… Regardless, I don’t take things like this too seriously. Just a thought for others?

Oh my! You are right sir! I shall put the spoiler in the title. Seriously not mocking here, my mistake