Stat tracker program

Stat tracker program

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: smokingpacman.5789

smokingpacman.5789

Planetaide 2 has a program which makes a sound when u get a kill and when u kill two people it yells out “double kill!!!!”. Is it possible to get a program for guild wars 2 that does something similar but instead of informing you of your kills, it informs you that your abilities have recharged? E.g. When the heal ability is ready, it says “heal ready!” Or like “ability 6 ready!”

Stat tracker program

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I’m pretty sure you could by having it read the skill bar timers and sound off when any elapse.

Stat tracker program

Posted by: LouWolfskin.3492

LouWolfskin.3492

They could add soundbites like the Tempest attunements recharging… not sure though how useful it is in the longrun, would be nice QoL for sure, but only if you could manage it with some options i guess.

Stat tracker program

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

The only thing were this would be needed is for

Internal Cooldowns from Traits/Runes

Sometimes you could make game deciding decisions depending on the Trait being ready or not

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Stat tracker program

smokingpacman.5789

I mean, there are many times when i’m in intense combat and i really don’t have time to be looking down at my skillbar to see if 2 or 3 has recharged. Either that, or have a visual indicator that flashes or something to indicate something has finished recharging.

Stat tracker program

smokingpacman.5789

Is there a way we can get this idea popular enough for the Developers to read? I mean you could argue it’s not a big change but sometimes it’s the small things that make a big difference!

Stat tracker program

Posted by: Sorin Noroku.5342

Sorin Noroku.5342

The only thing were this would be needed is for

Internal Cooldowns from Traits/Runes

Sometimes you could make game deciding decisions depending on the Trait being ready or not

Yes please! Make my Mesmer job easier!!!! Please post this to QoL topic for easy dev viewing!!!