Stealth Champ removal?

Stealth Champ removal?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kamidel.8065

Kamidel.8065

I don’t know if anyone else noticed but the Champ oak in Queensdale has been demoted to vet and Shadow Behemoth has far fewer champs with him. Does anyone know exactly what champs were removed or demoted this time? It kinda ruins doing events when we don’t get loot or even worse get useless greys that don’t even cover our Waypoint cost.

Stealth Champ removal?

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

I don’t know if anyone else noticed but the Champ oak in Queensdale has been demoted to vet and Shadow Behemoth has far fewer champs with him. Does anyone know exactly what champs were removed or demoted this time? It kinda ruins doing events when we don’t get loot or even worse get useless greys that don’t even cover our Waypoint cost.

The oakheart was done awhile ago (when the queensdale champ farm was nerf…all those champs were demoted)

Champs at Shadow Behemoth appear based on scale, the bigger the zerg the more champs, the smaller the zerg potentially no champs.

(that isn’t to say there haven’t been stealth nerfs this patch because there have been with a few other things despite Anet claiming they don’t do stealth nerfs…fibs)

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

Stealth Champ removal?

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

Actually, the oakheart survived the champion train nerf, along with one champion in each of the starter zones. The patch notes did state that they’d be rebalancing stronger enemies in starter zones with this update, so that’s why.

Stealth Champ removal?

Kamidel.8065

The Oak event was still a champ yesterday morning at 9am PST. I knew the rest of the Queens train was nerfed.

Stealth Champ removal?

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

The starter zones are meant to be tutorial zones, and they’ve removed/changed a lot of stuff.

My guess is the 15-25 zones will become the new go to zones for players.

I’d rather gather iron and softwood than greenwood and copper anyway.

Stealth Champ removal?

Kamidel.8065

I get that the 1-15 zones are tutorial areas but at the same time the removal of the only creatures that drop gear isnt jus’t limited to the Oak there are even champs that were removed in the 80 zones like frostgorge canyon.