Story DC needs to be fixed....

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Odin the exiled.5764

Odin the exiled.5764

Hi, i was helping my friend with a story instance and i dc’d. There is no way for me to get back in to help with their story. They need help to do them as they die very often or just doesnt get the mechanic’s needed to be certain parts.

So please make it so if you dc in story you can still get back in, specially those that are helping!! Makes no sense that if you dc in dungeon or fractals you can come right back in, but not in story. They’re all an instance of some form, so make them all the same. Story needs it for sure as your npc’s take forever to talk, which is what stops most ppl from repeating them or doing them in the first place. Allowing dc’d players not to rejoin it just makes the experience that much more of a hassle….Must like in gw1 b4 you guys added the window to rejoin a dungeon or map and you eventually added a dc window to not lose everything you just did cuz of dc’s. Like i mentioned you have it in dungeons and fractals and probably raids, and pvp too, so why not in story???? So please fix that soon!!!!( as in next few updates cuz i know you can’t fix it asap lol)

Posted by: mauried.5608

mauried.5608

Does anyone know if the teleport to friend item, works if the friend is in an instance?
This could be a fix to this problem if its not easily fixable otherwise.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Does anyone know if the teleport to friend item, works if the friend is in an instance?
This could be a fix to this problem if its not easily fixable otherwise.

No, it won’t let you join a story instance or anything like that.

Posted by: Odin the exiled.5764

Odin the exiled.5764

yeah if that would work, it would be ok for ppl like me that have 50+ of those teleport to friends, cuz we never use them. But for some ppl though specially newer ppl, they have less then 10 and don’t want to waste them for that. They just need to get dc’s to act like they do for other parts of the game in all honesty, specially since they want us to team up with ppl for everything including story.