Story Mode does not happen anymore

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: illgot.1056

illgot.1056

It is getting very hard to find groups for any of the story modes and I’m on one of the busiest servers. I never get groups for the lower story modes now.

Can we get rid of that requirement to do story mode?

Posted by: marianitten.1247

marianitten.1247

I think they need to implement a Random X story dungeon to complete… weekly or something. Whit a good reward(because some people only want this).

For Those About to Zerg (We Salute You)

Posted by: NoOneShotU.3479

NoOneShotU.3479

Except for the people who would do this. “LFG Daily dungeon, 80’s only quick run plz”

Still sounds like a good idea.

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

It doesn’t matter as long as someone in your group has done story mode and they start exp mode

Posted by: Joseph Skyrim.2470

Joseph Skyrim.2470

I think story mode dungeons should be -more- rewarding than explorable. The only catch is each character can only “lead” a party in there (be the cutscene person) once, that way hardcore dungeoners will more willingly assist people that just reached appropriate level to do the dungeon, and will only run explorable to kill time when there is no one who can run story mode.

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

I never did a dungeon. They don’t interest me.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

Posted by: Falcon Night.4653

Falcon Night.4653

I second this opinion.
It used to be that when you were in the same zone as the dungeon there were people going “LFG Story mode”
Then, it became “LFG Dungeon Exp 1/2/3” only. I could only find people to do story mode in LA.
Now it seems even in zones I rarely encounter “LFG”. Its only when I go to LA where I see this. And its nearly always “LFG Dungeon Exp 1/2/3”. Although now more commonly “LFG FOTM lvl 10”.

I think story mode dungeons are cool. That’s why I do them. Not so much for the rewards.
I’m still trying to complete COF, COE and Arah in story mode.

These are not the droid you are looking for, move along… → ESO, FireFall, NW :)