Story in Magus Falls

Story in Magus Falls

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dragician.3854

Dragician.3854

Hey guys!
I got a storyline quest in magus falls, but i don’t have it explored and i don’t know how to go there, how can i go there? any portal? a certain passage?
Thanks for your help and time!

Story in Magus Falls

Posted by: Skugga.5298

Skugga.5298

I have the same question tbh…

Story in Magus Falls

Posted by: steveway.3167

steveway.3167

Hey guys!
I got a storyline quest in magus falls, but i don’t have it explored and i don’t know how to go there, how can i go there? any portal? a certain passage?
Thanks for your help and time!

Which story line quest do you mean?

Story in Magus Falls

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Is the story called Disturbance in Brisban Wildlands?

(I’m guessing it is because the only story I can think of that would start all the way out there is the Season 2 living story, and that’s the first part.)

If so you need to go to the map above Metrica Province or Caledon Forest, then across to the bottom of the far west side.

Alternatively turn on the content guide (options > user interface > content guide) to default mode and it will tell you.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Story in Magus Falls

Posted by: steveway.3167

steveway.3167

I’m assuming you are referring to the Malyck storyline of the Sylvari personal story. Is this the case? It would be the one starting with “where life goes” and ends with “snuffing out embers.” If this is what you mean you can find a walkthrough on the wiki. Here’s the link:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Where_Life_Goes

Story in Magus Falls

Dragician.3854

the name of the story is: RECALIBRATING THE WAYPOINTS

its a lvl 80 story, the 2nd one after finishing the tyrya one

how can i go then?

Story in Magus Falls

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I presume you haven’t been to the early part of season 2 story as that would have shown you the route through.

Go to Prospect Town and look for the house with an open door. You will see the route through in there.

Story in Magus Falls

Dragician.3854

Meet Tayni in the Ley Line Hub, people say it is on dry top…how the hell i reach that poit of the quest…=S

Story in Magus Falls

Randulf.7614

Meet Tayni in the Ley Line Hub, people say it is on dry top…how the hell i reach that poit of the quest…=S

See my post above yours and that will show you.

If however, you haven’t opened Dry Top – go to the portal in the SW of Brisban Wildlands

Story in Magus Falls

Dragician.3854

but where is prospect town? i got a part of dry top explored tough

Story in Magus Falls

Posted by: Skugga.5298

Skugga.5298

Story in Magus Falls

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Prosperity is in the north east part of the first section of Dry Top. The house door you want is close to the town well, west side of town.

Story in Magus Falls

Randulf.7614

but where is prospect town? i got a part of dry top explored tough

In the first bit of Dry Top, it is just across the sand river. There is a waypoint nearby

Story in Magus Falls

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

There should be a Point of Interest marker on it.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Story in Magus Falls

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

It’s Town of Prosperity in the PoI – this may be causing confusion for Dragician, so I’m clarifying just in case.

The way to where you need to go is shown in Episode 2. One of the lovely issues of ArenaNet’s means of releasing this content – people miss out on important early information.

I suggest, when in Dry Top, ask if someone can guide you there, though the path is pretty linear once you find the house in Prosperity (well, except where it splits off into the final section of Dry Top).

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Story in Magus Falls

Dragician.3854

It’s Town of Prosperity in the PoI – this may be causing confusion for Dragician, so I’m clarifying just in case.

The way to where you need to go is shown in Episode 2. One of the lovely issues of ArenaNet’s means of releasing this content – people miss out on important early information.

I suggest, when in Dry Top, ask if someone can guide you there, though the path is pretty linear once you find the house in Prosperity (well, except where it splits off into the final section of Dry Top).

Yup kinig! since i just started to play 2 months ago, i dont have the other parts done!

Story in Magus Falls

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

The wiki is your friend – you can type in the names of areas, PoI’s, towns, NPC’s, quests, etc – and it will usually give you an idea of how to get there
wiki.guildwars2.com