Story mission replayability?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Starscream.6498

Starscream.6498

I was wondering if ANet could implement a little “Replay” button on the list of your story missions done in your Hero/Personal Story menu. Kick out the rewards and any other benefit, just let us replay them because we liked some. Came to this idea since sometimes I REALLY want to replay The Cleansing of Orr just for the custscene with Fear Not this Night in the background.

I am, of course, aware that this is no priority, before anyone comments.

Posted by: Targren.6073

Targren.6073

I’d love to replay that mission too, since by the time we passed the bit at the end (where you’re in a very small area with lots of red circles), my pants were broken and the epicness of the cutscene was somewhat diminished by my ranger being in her panties…

Posted by: Grumwulf.9602

Grumwulf.9602

Seems like an easy way to add content for them. I hope they will do this and maybe spice it up with harder modes or certain drops later on.

Posted by: AesirValkyr.7418

AesirValkyr.7418

I like the idea. No rewards needed, unless your talking hard mode.

Posted by: Cina Reas.6938

Cina Reas.6938

This would be a very good addition to the game

Grind Wars 2; the game that ate my brain.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I’d like to have the Story missions be replayable too. If nothing else, it’s a great way to let friends or guildies see what they missed out on by picking a different background without having to create a whole new character.

Obviously they can’t give out the story rewards again, but I think one could still receive a small reward of XP, karma and gold, similar to doing a Dynamic Event, with diminishing returns to stop people farming short, easy storyline missions.

Posted by: Rukia.4802

Rukia.4802

Missions being replayable
Hardmode story missions/explorable mode with lvl80 rewards
Ability to invite a bunch of players

I just added a bunch of content to GW2

“I find this rain quite pleasant, it feels as though raindrops are blessing our victory”

Posted by: Togashi Jack.9531

Togashi Jack.9531

I don’t know why this wasn’t already a thing. You already have a clearly drawn out list of story missions you’ve already done. Story missions are instanced anyway. Why couldn’t they simply make a click button to start instance option for replaying story mode?