Stuck jewellery?

Stuck jewellery?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Raptaur.2146

Raptaur.2146

Is there some special way to replace or remove jewellery?

For me there is no option to swap pieces. If I select a piece from the inventory is replaces (always) the left most piece.

If i hover over the equip pieces there is no mouse over popup. I can’t grab or drag it. In fact if i attempt to grab and drag it instead spins the character model.

I’ve tried the same on an alt and this seems to be account wide, am i missing something here?

Stuck jewellery?

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Unfortunately you have to equip the right slot manually :/ Itd be nice if they had a “Equip left” Or “Equip Right” Options.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Stuck jewellery?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Make sure you are in the Equipment tab. Double-clicking on an item in the inventory side of the window will allow you to place (drag) it in any slot that does not turn red when doing so.

Good luck.

Stuck jewellery?

Raptaur.2146

Thanks for the answer Dante/Cedo, it doesn’t work though.

If i drag a piece of jewellery over the right most equip piece, the left piece changes. Stuff in the right slots are stuck.

Hey the left most pieces are stuck also, as in i can’t drag them out. I can at least double click an inventory piece to change the left one though.

Stuck jewellery?

Dante.1763

Thanks for the answer Dante, it doesn’t work though.

If i drag a piece of jewellery over the right most equip piece, the left piece changes. Stuff in the right slots are stuck.

Hey the left most pieces are stuck also, as in i can’t drag them out. I can at least double click an inventory piece to change the left one though.

Aw, mis understood i guess sorry! I have no idea!

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Stuck jewellery?

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Can you provide a screen shot? We might see the problem, then.

Good luck.

Stuck jewellery?

Raptaur.2146

Going to eat, will post one as soon as i’m done…. thanks

Stuck jewellery?

Dante.1763

Can you provide a screen shot? We might see the problem, then.

Good luck.

You can unequip them, i just did it
Oooo sneaky edit? I could swear that said something else..

Stuck jewellery?

Inculpatus cedo.9234

@Dante…yes, I realized that as soon as I wrote it…=P

Stuck jewellery?

Dante.1763

@Dante…yes, I realized that as soon as I wrote it…=P

xD I figured as much!

Stuck jewellery?

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

If all else fails, right click on the one you wish to remove and de-equip it that way. I think that any you double click in inventory will then go to the empty slot first.

But, it sounds like you’ve got some screwy stuff going on there. Did you rebind your mouse keys or something?

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Stuck jewellery?

Posted by: Dutak.7346

Dutak.7346

This may be a stupid answer but your not in the Wardrobe tab instead of Equipment tab by any chance

Stuck jewellery?

Posted by: Sorin.4310

Sorin.4310

Double slot jewelry isn’t in the wardrobe. Also you might provide a screenshot of you hovering the item over the right slot. I’ve never read about this bug. It suggests it might just be user error.

Stuck jewellery?

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

If all else fails, right click on the one you wish to remove and de-equip it that way. I think that any you double click in inventory will then go to the empty slot first.

But, it sounds like you’ve got some screwy stuff going on there. Did you rebind your mouse keys or something?

You could just right click on the slot and select the the one you want to equip instead of selecting unequip.

Stuck jewellery?

Raptaur.2146

Got it!!

Thanks so much all (Dutak you were on the money), it turns out i was buffooning around in the Wardrobe menu as opposed to Equipment .

You should see that if you are in the Wardrobe section that there is no mouse over tool tip and unable to equip jewellery from this section.

Looks like i confused myself. Which seems easy done as you have the ability to unequipped every other slot items except jewellery

Thanks again all