[Sugestion] Zealots/Keepers

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rylen.2147

Rylen.2147

I personally want zealots gear so bad for my guardian. I don’t understand why they have new stats for armor/weapons if they won’t even keep them around. Why not make the recipes a low drop something? Even adding zealots/keepers loot boxes would be better than nothing. Currently the recipes for the armor prices range from 50g to 500g. Please at least add a way to obtain this stat set.

(Yes I played during marionette but I never knew there was a new stat set until after)

Posted by: Mister Stygian.2135

Mister Stygian.2135

Ideally, they should update pick your stat ascended chests and add keeper/sinister/nomad chests when a new stat is released. Making a complete set without some crafting is probably not going to happen, but it would be nice to use some of those malicious or healing ascended armor chests rusting in bank. Updating these to include new stats would also makeup for the lackluster rewards of high level fotm.

(edited by Mister Stygian.2135)

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Keeper gear can be chosen from Ascended Raider Chests obtainable in Fractals and from the triple wurm box.

And since season 2, they made new recipes permanent content, Ventari gear from DT and Verata Gear from SW. So even though it still leaves you in a dilemma for keeper recipes, its good to know that his wont happen again with future stats.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: VodCom.6924

VodCom.6924

To spare some gold, buy the recipe for the complete box rather than the separate parts.

Try to stick with exotic. Ascended armour offers a marginal bonus that is not worth the investment.

Also keep in mind that you are as fragile as a guy wearing a berserker armour, while doing less damage. The redeeming part is it’s enhanced support capabilities in non optimised groups (keep the comments about berserker whatever at home please).

Known as Reegar Else, Linda Else, Xiana Else and Thorgall Breakstone

Posted by: Rylen.2147

Rylen.2147

Also keep in mind that you are as fragile as a guy wearing a berserker armour, while doing less damage. The redeeming part is it’s enhanced support capabilities in non optimised groups (keep the comments about berserker whatever at home please).

Yea I was planning on having zealots armor and the rest clerics to support that