Suggestion: 10 slot account wide BAG

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

PLz let me buy in gemshop

1500 gems – 10 slot accountwide bag
1000 gems – +1 extra slot (max how ever you can do)

i need this for account salvagetools, permanent bank, Vendor, Tradingpost, Minis, Royal Terrace Pass, Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic …….. list goes on

there is a lot ingame for what we could use this bag and i bet you could do some gem-money with this

plz give me

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

That is actually a pretty good suggestion. I like it. I am in support of this.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Most acoound bound items I loot and manually sort them only once. Then i have it sorted up for ever.
I like more 20 slot bags from Fractals.

Posted by: Hyperionkhv.1978

Hyperionkhv.1978

Even if one likes games, there’s a limit…

Posted by: ShigsZ.3761

ShigsZ.3761

Would be nice to have something like that, would mean I could use my instruments and other endless usage items on all of my chars without having to bank each time.

Chocobo Knights [CK]

•` _ ´• /

Posted by: Evalia.7103

Evalia.7103

Learn to read.
Meanwhile the idea is actually sweet, I like it, similar to how we have combined wallet now.

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Yes please, as a person who plays 8 different characters it would be nice to be able to access my salvage-o-matic, perma gathering tools, more important foods and whatnot without needing to find a bank or hauling the same items on every character.

Posted by: Nury.3062

Nury.3062

perma bank access on every char/or xxx not perma bank access would help with your problem.

—-Balthazar Order [Gods]—-
“We are now! We are forever!”

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

perma bank access on every char/or xxx not perma bank access would help with your problem.

sure – i have 30 characterslots and 22 are lvl 80
perma bank is 400g

seriously^^

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

I’m not sure how many character slot I have. Maybe 39? maybe 14 lvl80.

I actually play my characters. 8 of them have map completion. A bunch in the process of finishing map completion.

I have 9 perma bank access.

The truth is I don’t need 9 perma bank access. It’s not like you ahve time to play 22 lvl80 everyday.

I think most people just play maybe 3 or 4 characters everyday anyway. That being said 3 or 4 perma bank license isn’t cheap.

(edited by laokoko.7403)

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

Posted by: Hedger.9261

Hedger.9261

This absolutely needs to happen. Some guildies and I just happened to be talking about a similar topic the other night

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

What makes the ogre bag different from any other 10 slot bag?

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

I’d like this idea and it would actually make me consider all the other permanent items.

However, you have to think of it from ANet’s point of view: Sell one “account bag” per account and potentially sell one of each of the permanent items OR potentially sell any number of said permanent items. They’d probably have to set the “account bag” price high enough to offset the potentially lost sales and with so many possible permanent items, that’s fairly improbable.

Posted by: MokahTGS.7850

MokahTGS.7850

Yup, I would buy that. QoL items like that make very good gem shop items. 1000 gems would be quite a good price. Any higher and I’d never buy it.

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Great QoL suggestion. However:

They’d lose some money from people buying multiple copies of items (salvage-o-matic, for example) for alts. Would people buying this bag make up for that? Only Anet knows.

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

It would be fantastic.
I would buy it for sure and then I would buy the permanent gathering tools and the salvage-o-matic if that bag existed.

They’d lose some money from people buying multiple copies of items (salvage-o-matic, for example) for alts. Would people buying this bag make up for that? Only Anet knows.

I think the money they would gain from the item itself and the other permanent items people would buy because of that bag would be higher than the gold from the “rich alt freaks”

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

It would be fantastic.
I would buy it for sure and then I would buy the permanent gathering tools and the salvage-o-matic if that bag existed.

I think the money they would gain from the item itself and the other permanent items people would buy because of that bag would be higher than the gold from the “rich alt freaks”

Yeah… I think that’s very likely as well. Also, since this is a shared bag, you’d effectively be losing one bag slot for each alt that uses it — that probably induces you to buy more bag slots for those alts. Again, win for Anet.

In any case, this is probably one of the best QoL suggestions I’ve seen. Moving items between characters right now is hugely annoying.

Posted by: Mystogan.4157

Mystogan.4157

What makes the ogre bag different from any other 10 slot bag?

seriously? he wants a bag that is connected through all of the char’s

Thy Shall Fear The Reaper (FxRe)

Posted by: Mazreal Blackknight.1564

Mazreal Blackknight.1564

I’d buy it for all 3 of my accounts

Posted by: Majic.4801

Majic.4801

I’d buy THAT for a dollar!

(Actually, a lot more than a dollar)

Great idea.

“Not the same, real and true. True you feel inside.
Always follow what is true.” — Sentry-skritt Bordekka