Suggestion: A Finisher Emote!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Hi,

I was in Divinity’s Reach earlier and was watching a few people show off their PvP ranks with the / rank emote – and then it hit me!

How about letting players show off their currently active finisher too? The emote could be something like / finish or / finisher – as this will serve two great benefits:

1. Firstly, not everyone notices who the finishers have come from all the time in PvP, and some people, like me, don’t play PvP a lot, but have still purchased a finisher from the Gem Store so it’s used occasionally, but usually it’s hardly noticed!

2. It gives other people a chance to see the finisher before buying, like, and when they see someone doing / finisher and the Quaggan finisher is shown, someone else might say “Ooh, that’s pretty, where’d you get it?” and you point them to the Gem Store – meaning it benefits ArenaNet too!

So, yeah, everyone wins! I personally have the Quaggan finisher, and enjoy using it against Toxic Nightmare Courtiers in PvE, but I’m usually alone when I use it!

Thanks for reading and positive feedback or constructive criticism is welcome.

Thank you

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Posted by: aris.9567

aris.9567

Good idea! I don’t play much pvp, I’m at deer rank, not much to show off, but I have some cool finishers that I would like to show off

For Kryta!!!

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Good idea! I don’t play much pvp, I’m at deer rank, not much to show off, but I have some cool finishers that I would like to show off

ty Aris- and yes Deer rank too — I do PvP sometimes on various different professions, just not consistently enough for my finisher to get noticed! :p

Blood & Merlot [Wine]