[Suggestion] Add more Wallet items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Pittcrew.6592

Pittcrew.6592

More Sections:
I would like to be able to toggle on and off the sections in the Wallet (General, Map, Dungeon, Black Lion) as display options, not just as only being able to see one at a time, or all. And being able to pick the order, if possible.

Or it would be nice if we could move around the order in which they are displayed, while on the All section, including grayed-out ones, to fit what exactly we want.

More Items:
I know there is importance in making characters hold certain items around with them to take up more space, but now it is becoming annoying not only because it’s taking a lot of room, but also because they’re account-bound, and it’s annoying to have to shift items to other characters. The main things I take issue with here are keys. I would love to see keys added to the Wallet.

-Bandit Skeleton Keys
-Zephyrite Keys
-Pact Crowbars
-Exalted Key
-and other map-Keys
-Key of Greater Nightmares
-Tri-color Key
-Completed Aetherkey
-Black Lion Chest Key
-and any other Completed key that isn’t needed in crafting (and if possible, even those used in crafting)

And also Festival trophies:
-Queen’s Gauntlet Entrance Ticket
-Festival Token
-anything else similar and Account-bound

(edited by Pittcrew.6592)

Posted by: Esreyr.6304

Esreyr.6304

+1 bump for “keys” getting added to the wallet.

I’ve put for the time in acquiring them. I don’t want to remember which character currently has the stash of them, going to the bank, depositing them, logging out, going to the bank with the character I wish to adventure with, withdrawing them, and then waypointing back to the action.

Please Devs. Such a small quality of life issue!

Posted by: Dinkie Dow.5147

Dinkie Dow.5147

Adding the keys to the wallet sounds like a fab idea or even having a separate wallet dedicated to keys with a maximum holding value(250 or same as material storage)? They could even make it into a new mastery and call it the skeleton key before you could access it?

Posted by: Artanis.4963

Artanis.4963

Maybe the wallet isn’t a good place, though. It could almost work, but there are keys that need to be physical for their other uses.

Material storage is another idea, even though they aren’t materials. Unfortunately, there’s a some key where being hit by “deposit collectibles” is counter-productive: Black Lion Chest Keys. It is in Arenanet’s best interests to have these be very apparent. For that, it needs to be visible in the character’s inventory, which it can’t do if it gets dropped into storage.

Perhaps the best idea is to allow keys to be spent from the bank. Collecting them they’d stay in the character’s inventory, but the code could use them from there first, and then check the bank. This would allow us to divest these items from our character inventories, and would maintain Arenanet’s interest in having some keys be highly visible.