Suggestion Balancing gem store&in-game skins

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: alberte.2685

alberte.2685

1, increase a lot of pink, orange skin , get through the game. Skin is the GW2 play the biggest power. (if only update the Gem Store Items, not updating the game Items, players will be less and less)

2, the Gem Store each update a skin, game need update the another skin.

3, Bioluminescence armor skin and SAB skin acquisition mode is interesting, other skin acquisition mode is very bad.

4, SAB can open a week, every month or every weekend.

5 ,SAB can drop three colors hang gliding, the probability of 5%, at the same time can also through the mall to buy.

6, increase the SAB style armor skin, add more specific Items, such as using a particular Item, there will be a group of small bee dog behind them.

7, the legendary armor is not a good idea, will destroy the Gem Store.

8, need 15-30 PVP map

9, raid is too difficult, need fixed team to cooperate for a long time like WOW, this is not so good, need different difficulty of two modes.. Reward is also very bad.

10, the Gem Store selling suits cannot be self collocation, everyone was wearing the same suit. I will never buy any outfit.

11, each dragon puzzling died, it was not a bit like terrible ultimate BOSS, need to design into a RAID.

12, dungeons, and the BOSS really need to increase the interesting Items.

13, drop Items will increase the fun of the game, and tokens, dull. “Tokens” should be “drop” a supplement.

(edited by alberte.2685)

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

SAB: They cannot bring it to us more often than once a year, but have promised to do it that often. It breaks with every patch, they can’t maintain it except during its special time.

Colors of skins: Use dyes?

Legendary Armor won’t come from the gem store. It will be very hard to make and at least in precursor form isn’t even all that great looking per many opinions expressed in these forums. Surely people will still buy gem store items. How could it possibly destroy the gem store?

Balancing gem store and in-game skins: Yes, this would be nice. Right now it doesn’t seem Marketing will let them do that.

No Outfits: outfits have their uses and while more armor sets would be nice, and more casual about-town clothing outfits would be grand, I wouldn’t want to see outfits eliminated completely.

Putting major story events behind a RAID goes against the ease-of-play philosophy of this game. Raids were put in to attract the smaller amount of players that wanted a heavier challenge. They should not gate story access. See the tremendously long thread(s) from players vociferously railing against having the LS3 intro in the raid wings.

Skin acquisition: What do you find bad about the methods? Which methods? Crafting, buying, collecting? Also what is a cold light skin?

Dungeons: Since every player gets equal loot chances in a run, they can’t hand out so many “interesting” items. Also what you find interesting someone else may find boring. You can get precursors, very rarely, I saw it happen once (ONCE) off a trash spider in AC. I like the tokens. They mean that I know I can get a skin I want in a certain number of runs. No running a path 100 times and never seeing the Awesomesauce Weapon of Delight drop.

alberte.2685

SAB: They cannot bring it to us more often than once a year, but have promised to do it that often. It breaks with every patch, they can’t maintain it except during its special time.

Colors of skins: Use dyes?

Legendary Armor won’t come from the gem store. It will be very hard to make and at least in precursor form isn’t even all that great looking per many opinions expressed in these forums. Surely people will still buy gem store items. How could it possibly destroy the gem store?

Balancing gem store and in-game skins: Yes, this would be nice. Right now it doesn’t seem Marketing will let them do that.

No Outfits: outfits have their uses and while more armor sets would be nice, and more casual about-town clothing outfits would be grand, I wouldn’t want to see outfits eliminated completely.

Putting major story events behind a RAID goes against the ease-of-play philosophy of this game. Raids were put in to attract the smaller amount of players that wanted a heavier challenge. They should not gate story access. See the tremendously long thread(s) from players vociferously railing against having the LS3 intro in the raid wings.

Skin acquisition: What do you find bad about the methods? Which methods? Crafting, buying, collecting? Also what is a cold light skin?

Dungeons: Since every player gets equal loot chances in a run, they can’t hand out so many “interesting” items. Also what you find interesting someone else may find boring. You can get precursors, very rarely, I saw it happen once (ONCE) off a trash spider in AC. I like the tokens. They mean that I know I can get a skin I want in a certain number of runs. No running a path 100 times and never seeing the Awesomesauce Weapon of Delight drop.

My English is not very good, I can only read part of it.

In the Chinese market, there are a lot of players cannot find an MMOPRG game to play appropriate long-term stability , WOW too old, GW2 should replace the position of WOW,but GW2 is too boring, boring is the root of the game content is not updated, the in – game skins don’t update.

WOW players have 5777626 in China.

GW2 sold more than 3 million 800 thousand copies in China in the first two months.You can see how much Chinese players expect GW2.But last month, the data released by KZW, GW2 players only 9000.

The gem store is a Chinese invention, the system in China, the game tends to be negative. Balancing the gem store and the in – game skins, is more successful approach on the Chinese market, the gem store update, the in – game update another skins. So far, the gem store are ruining the GW2, at least in China.

Legendary armor would ruin the gem store, like the legendary weapons destroyed the black lion weapons.. the lion weapons only very few new players will like, when they have the first legendary weapons, Them won’t buy any lion weapons… A new lion weapons only sell 20 gold COINS in Chinese server .

If the black lion weapon is obtained through the game content, the result will be different, the player will have a lot of things to do.

SAB did not open in 2016, opened in 2015, if an interesting game content needs 2 years to open once, so the game designers in China will be expelled ten thousand times.

A cold light skin, from ilver wilderness.?Finish LW2 achievements.I’m not sure it’s in English.

I really think that GW2’s art is world class, but GW2’s marketing department is really bad. As an American game, learn the Chinese people through store gem to make money, just want to earn more money. Instead, let the game lose more players, resulting in GW2 earn less money. They really should come to China to learn what is store gem, what is the gem exchange gold coins.

Why China’s game companies so rich, you can easily buy ROIT GAME , just because the Chinese are very flexible, good at inventing new business rules, will not be achieved by the rules of the shackles. Chinese game companies earn money not from the underground oil, but from the Chinese people’s business wisdom.

(edited by alberte.2685)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I think he means Luminescent Armor and/or Carapace Armor.

Some of the rest doesn’t translate too well.

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

A cold light skin, from ilver wilderness.?Finish LW2 achievements.I’m not sure it’s in English.

I can’t read Chinese but from looking at this, this sounds like Bioluminescence armor skin from the Silverwaste.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

The problem is you’re suggesting these things on the English forums. As I understand it, the ANet devs in Seattle don’t have a lot of control over how things are done on the Chinese servers. The gem store isn’t even the same sort of thing, the Chinese version has a lot of pay to win items not available (hopefully never available) on the NA/EU version.

My response above to you was based on how your suggestions would apply to and not help NA/EU. You probably want to put your suggestions in the Chinese forums, assuming there are Chinese forums that devs read.

alberte.2685

The problem is you’re suggesting these things on the English forums. As I understand it, the ANet devs in Seattle don’t have a lot of control over how things are done on the Chinese servers. The gem store isn’t even the same sort of thing, the Chinese version has a lot of pay to win items not available (hopefully never available) on the NA/EU version.

My response above to you was based on how your suggestions would apply to and not help NA/EU. You probably want to put your suggestions in the Chinese forums, assuming there are Chinese forums that devs read.

As far as I know, in addition to ANET’s business situation is not very optimistic, although in the HOT after a slight improvement. In the United States, the number of WOW users is several times the number of GW2. The situation in China is the same.

The 7.0 version is WOW next month, has learned GW2 80% ,But GW2 does not absorb the advantages of WOW. It’s hard to say that GW2 will not lose more players.

My advice is to help GW2 to add more users around the world, which is still a big advantage for us / European servers.