Suggestion: Beds

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tinker.1586

Tinker.1586

I love Guild halls, I LOVE decorating, I LOVE Making bull kitten bars, taverns, hospitals, houses, and all kinds of just generic geometry in the guild hall but one thing I can’t do is plop beds for these houses. ;-; I would love to put my Asura in a GLORIOUS NORN BED, instead of using a fancy table + Green pillow to pretend while I afk.

Suggestion box!- beds ;-; I love em, I love those sexy fur’s.

Attachments:

Posted by: Jawbreaker.5968

Jawbreaker.5968

(commander shepard voice)

I’m from Darknest and I approve of this message.

Attachments:

(edited by Jawbreaker.5968)

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

I’m not sure why they didn’t include beds as decor. I want asura hammocks. Sylvari have flowery hammocks, too. Norn beds are super cool. I think char just sleep on their rugs? Humans can have some nice beds, if boring. Still, why not include them when they’re around in the rest of the game?

Posted by: Umbra.2478

Umbra.2478

Beds would be a nice aesthetic. They have beds already, put it in the decor library like you did your basic chairs and tables Anet, please? It would be a really cool and I’m sure the decoration tool is a watered-down world building tool you already use behind the scenes.

There’s literally models for race-appropriate beds in every city. If we requested toilets I could see the difficulty implementing that because the item would have to be designed from scratch. You could even make the ‘fancy’ version of beds just be Caudecus’ bed or something, or the four-poster without a boundary on the curtains so you can actually fit inside.

Please consider this Anet, it’s not much, but it would make our guild halls that much better if we had one of the most basic pieces of furniture that’s everywhere else in the game. BEDS! BEDS! BEDS!

Posted by: Umbra.2478

Umbra.2478

P.S. Could release it during a market update and make it cost some material to help further balance your economy in the game. Make it cost something silly like grinding bones to dust to create a glue or cost certain cloths for the quilted comforters, or even something more out there like silver or elemental shards powdered and laced in the fabric for anti-microbial material… get creative! It’ll probably help for the next tweak guys!

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Omg, Omg, Omg I got it guys! They didn’t add beds to Guild Hall Decorating because they planned to save them for the more logical purpose – our own player houses of course!

Start the hype train, player houses with next expansion – all aboard!! :P

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Posted by: Plautze.6290

Plautze.6290

And this, children, is how rumors are getting started

Rohan Blackraven | Allister Mortis | Mindblower Torxx