[Suggestion] Better Dungeon Check

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nemitri.8172

Nemitri.8172

One of the hot topics I see around the forums is how people are using achievement points to determine if someone has dungeon knowledge, I think we all can agree here that it is totally inaccurate to use Achievement Points to determine that. Then it hit me, what if people use the Dungeon Master title instead? In order to get the title you must do ALL dungeons (including story ones).

Don’t get me wrong I myself wouldn’t join/host a group that uses this prerequisite. This is more for people who insist on doing so, that they use something else that actually reflects dungeon knowledge, since we all know you can pretty much get 5,000 points without ever stepping inside a dungeon.

So what are you thoughts about this? good/bad?

Posted by: Jack.9628

Jack.9628

Posted by: Teyrul.7804

Teyrul.7804

The title doesn’t say anything since you can buy pretty much all paths from other players.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

How would this be a good prerequisite? Not only can you buy paths, but you can completely mooch off of people and be a 5th wheel and still get the path done.

Just gearcheck people and kick them if they do stupid kitten. That’s the only way you’ll get what you want.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Good idea .. you first have to find groups to do all dungeons so that you can find groups for dungeons

Thats like you first have to drive 10.000 miles with a car before you can get a driver license
or you first need 10 years of experience in a job before you get a job.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.