Suggestion - Birthdays

Suggestion - Birthdays

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ajithls.5948

ajithls.5948

Q:

Suggestion – Birthday reward change?
What do you guys think?

I was thinking a bit about this, since we have birthdays in GW2 which gives these lvl 20 scrolls you don’t even need if all your characters are above 20 already….

So I was thinking that maybe they should change the reward that comes in birthdays to have some usefull stuff instead, like the ones in chest of loyalty or at least some other kind of reward that isnt useless to players with high level characters.

“How much grog could a quaggan quaff if a quaggan could quaff grog?”

(edited by ajithls.5948)

Suggestion - Birthdays

Posted by: jeezlaweez.6810

jeezlaweez.6810

What about one skin from Hall of Monuments? Some of us didn’t play GW1 and doesn’t want to. One skin, though, would make your birthdays meaningful (including altholics with 20+ characters) and rewardable. 1 skin wouldn’t break the game.

Samuel Hart – lvl 80 Necro and 20 more toons… well. Yeah.

Suggestion - Birthdays

Posted by: Miku.6297

Miku.6297

Sigh I would love it for even one skin from the HoM for this!! If you mean 1 skin for all birthdays (acct bound) it wouldn’t be a big deal.. If you mean 1 skin for each character… HoM players might feel a bit unhappy about it.

^^; Yea, I think everyone that got a 20 scroll for their 1 year birthday was thinking… Wow there is something I really don’t need.

Suggestion - Birthdays

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

The second year birthday blaster is an ok idea. I could wish the boost lasted twice as long but I do use that item fairly frequently.

Nourishment (10m):
+40 to All Attributes
+10% Karma
+15% Magic Find
+15% Experience from Kills

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Suggestion - Birthdays

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

What about one skin from Hall of Monuments? Some of us didn’t play GW1 and doesn’t want to. One skin, though, would make your birthdays meaningful (including altholics with 20+ characters) and rewardable. 1 skin wouldn’t break the game.

Those are exclusive items for those that played GW1. I doubt they would offer those skins to those that didn’t earn the points.

Suggestion - Birthdays

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

No… those are exclusive to those who put in the time in GW1 and it should stay that way and what would those who already got it get for their birthdays?… Bad idea.

Some sort of skin weapon or armor would be nice though… best if made exactly for the purpose of birthdays, so you cannot get it by other means.

But really… I don’t mind what we got the last years, yes it was fairly useless… especially getting multiple Jennahs. I would like something nicer, but its not like I care overly much.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Suggestion - Birthdays

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

The birthday blaster is a step in the right direction. Giving every character a Mini Queen Jennah for the first year is not so great since minis are in the wardrobe now. They should have implemented something similar to GW1, at least let us get different minis :|

Suggestion - Birthdays

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

I’d be happy if they just went back to handing out random, trade-able minis like they did in GW1. I have so many Jennahs….

Suggestion - Birthdays

Posted by: ajithls.5948

ajithls.5948

Yea, I think everyone that got a 20 scroll for their 1 year birthday was thinking… Wow there is something I really don’t need.

not only for the 1st year, but also the 2nd birthday anniversary gives you another lvl 20 scroll aswell….. at least it did for me

“How much grog could a quaggan quaff if a quaggan could quaff grog?”