Suggestion: Bring back the Tribal Set

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

The light armour designs generally are ok, majority are pretty far from ok (e.g ascended armour) but some are pretty nice. One of them was the tribal set (aka PvP masquerade armour) This is one of the best light armour skins ever released but for some absurd reason was taken out with the changes.

I am putting in a request for it to be brought back as either an ascended craft only set, gem store purchase or pvp reward track (NOT AS A DROP)

Also can you finally enable two handed weapons previews? its a little odd this isn’t enabled yet no?

Posted by: Yoroiookami.3485

Yoroiookami.3485

Umm…I don’t know how different is pvp masquerade set from pve masquerade set, but if they are the same…it’s still in the game. I’m pretty sure I have it in my wardrobe.

I have no idea what do you mean about 2 handed weapons though. You can preview them just like any other weapon.

Posted by: applecup.3047

applecup.3047

it’s still in the game, if you had it in your pvp locker then it’s available in the wardrobe. it can’t be acquired currently for people who don’t have it unlocked; my guess is that it will be in a pvp reward track at some stage.

[III] Third Legio, Aurora Glade
An Officer and a Gentlewoman

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

Umm…I don’t know how different is pvp masquerade set from pve masquerade set, but if they are the same…it’s still in the game. I’m pretty sure I have it in my wardrobe.

They are way different.

Tribal Armor (PvP Masquerade): “http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/PvP_Masquerade_armor

PvE Masquerade Armor: “http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Masquerade_armor

Anyways, this is my obligatory post in yet another Tribal armor request thread. WE NEED THIS ARMOR SET NOW!

Thank you for your time.