Suggestion: Cancel All button for Buy Orders

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

Since the web interface was fixed to remove the single click cancel, would it be possible to get a Cancel All button then? It can take a long time to cancel orders now.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

It takes exactly twice as many clicks as before. I prefer to have the option to one-click cancel, but I don’t think it’s worth ANet’s time to worry about it.

I really don’t want an option to “Cancel All” unless we have to type a long code word or something — I’d hate to accidentally click & confirm

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

It takes exactly twice as many clicks as before. I prefer to have the option to one-click cancel, but I don’t think it’s worth ANet’s time to worry about it.

I really don’t want an option to “Cancel All” unless we have to type a long code word or something — I’d hate to accidentally click & confirm

It’s not the number of clicks that’s the problem. Its the delay that is induced now because you have a delay in between being able to click now before the button updates from Cancel to Confirm to Cancel for the next one.
Previously, you could spam clicks and you could cancel orders as fast as you could click. Now there’s around a quarter second delay before you can click again.