[Suggestion] Cats' Snowballs

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

This wintersday, can we have snowballs for the guild hall? They exist for cats in the home instance so I hope they’d be easy to extend to the guild hall. If necessary, they could be restricted to the guild hall arena. I just think it’d be really fun.

Posted by: Sonoroho.5093

Sonoroho.5093

Isn’t there a snowball pile already?

Kumion.7580

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

great idea (it might be too late for ANet to implement the idea for this year — not that much time to code + QA before the release)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Isn’t there a snowball pile already?

There is! The Snow Pile is a platform ledge decoration, but they can be used to make snow makers, which I don’t think is in that list on the wiki.

Attachments:

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Kumion.7580

There is! The Snow Pile is a platform ledge decoration, but they can be used to make snow makers, which I don’t think is in that list on the wiki.

The snow pile doesn’t have snowballs. The snow maker makes it snow but again, no snowballs. If possible, I think the snowballs would be a good addition this year.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Or…just maybe…they are already on the agenda! =)

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The snow pile doesn’t have snowballs. The snow maker makes it snow but again, no snowballs. If possible, I think the snowballs would be a good addition this year.

The snow maker gives you a snowball when you interact with it.

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

As a small hijack of the thread, I’d actually like a little snow patch with a snowman on, - just after small scale version since I’d love it for the home instance (I don’t have a guild hall to speak of). Earned in game, like the Wintersday tree, and perhaps the patch is something said tree can sit on? Essentially I’m after a permanent, more "winterfied" corner in the home instance, and am quite happy to jump through a series of hoops for it. XD

This is likely a suggestion for another year, however. Still, I hope you guys get what you’re after for your guild halls, and apologies for the thread hijack.

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Agreed. The picture, albeit small and cropped, actually shows my Asura Spekka holding a snowball in her hands.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

Better yet, cats for the guild hall!

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Craftings cats seems a bit weird.

Kumion.7580

Thank you! I did not know that! …I would still appreciate piles of snowballs. ;D

@Ceridwen-6703
I think it’d be lovely to have a snowman— or even some “magic snow” you can click to make into snowmen. I’d be willing to jump through hoops for this too.