[Suggestion] Decorative Molten Jetpack.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bdews.7236

Bdews.7236

I would seriously love a chance to get a decorative molten jet pack I would even pay as much as a legendary for one however, they are all gone. All of them. Like there are none left. Even If I wanted to convert gems to buy it I cannot. They are literally unobtainable if you re release it I will personally never stop playing the game and buying your gem store stuff until the servers are shut down. I cannot stand the zephyr rucksack for another year please. Save me by re releasing the molten jet pack as I might just quit because I am so dis trout. Literally all of them have been used they are all gone. Every last one of them. Please you have the chance to do something great here. #Makefashionwars2greatagain.

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Similar to how they introduced the precursor crafting, they could add crafting for old rare skins such as the Molten Jetpack. Yes I know precursor crafting is often more costly than just buying it outright, but it was introduced so there was a solid way of getting one without relying on someone else’s luck. And it makes even more sense for items, such as the jetpack, as they are in an extremely limited supply.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

It would be a major shame is the molten jetpack ceased to be. Anet should add it back into fractals and at a higher drop rate. It isn’t even on the tp anymore people bought them all.

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

As the owner of a jetpack since they were introduced, I heartily support reintroducing them in some fashion so others can enjoy having one.

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

i would bet someone is hoarding quite a few. with “quite a few” i mean 15-20 per person perhaps. i wouldn’t be surprised if there are still more than 100 jetpacks stored away in banks or storage characters.
i guess if someone would make an order for an outrageous price this person would get it.

that said, i’m all for making the jetpack more common. in general because i’m not a kitten that begrudges others stuff but also for a specific reason. i’m a jetpack owner myself and i have advocated for a long time for making it a glider skin as well. making it more common, hell even putting it in the gemshop would drastically increase the chances of that.

jetpacks for everyone!

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

As I do a fly-by with my shiny jetpack.

No need to re-release it, I already have one.

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

Maybe they could add the skin to the Bling-9009 fractal vendor, like they did with the spinal blade pack blueprint.

There’s something charming about rangers.

Posted by: Frediosz.2718

Frediosz.2718

It should be avaible at Laurel Vendor like other stuff that won’t be comming back with LS1.

Same for those Halloween skins that won’t be coming back.

Anet, shameful display!

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

It should be avaible at Laurel Vendor like other stuff that won’t be comming back with LS1.

Same for those Halloween skins that won’t be coming back.

i totally forgot the laurel vendor. good idea.