[Suggestion] Disconnect Screen Laylout

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: zemiacsik.4590

zemiacsik.4590

Hi,
this thing just really bothers me for a while.. and I wonder why some vloger have not mentioned something like this yet.

Could you please implement some layot when the client lost connection?
I do not know, screen can lock and blur a bit with a connection problem notification, so you can wait for reconnect or you can disconnect/exit game.

This has almost every competitive online game and I think it could really improve game experience.

A bit of salt: Do you know how many PvP matches/winning strikes/tiers/.. I/ppl lost because you got dc just for a sec and then you have to relog/restart?

[ALE] Ring of Fire (EU)

Posted by: Gator.5729

Gator.5729

Try to fix the issue of disconnecting. It is more than likely a problem with your connection or PC. Unfortunately when the majority of the players do not have issues, it means its not them its you. If you want help fixing the issue post the details of the crash or run ping plotter and post those results. There are plenty of people here that are willing to help. If you are going to be defensive and say “My computers fine and I ran speed test” then posting in the forums is useless and you are better off submitting a support ticket.

Posted by: zemiacsik.4590

zemiacsik.4590

It is not about my issue with connection.
Everything works perfeclty fine, just GW2 client somehow suddenly has ability to lose it and I am not asking to solve ‘my problem’, but I am suggesting solution for all.
Moreover, I think something like this should have been here long time ago at least in PvP, because when you play ‘higher tiers’ you can not afford to restart and relog whole game due to some minor connection issue of your client.

Edit: I am not saying that there was not some connection issue, it could get disconnected for a sec, but I think in a competitive match it should have something to cover it without the whole scenario of restarting.

[ALE] Ring of Fire (EU)

(edited by zemiacsik.4590)